New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Thanks for the insight Sis ab_initio... And nice of you to drop by after a long while....

We will be visiting our Aunt in CA and Uncle and Aunt in NJ.... They're getting older.... We will not be with the kids this time since they have school....

Friends from CA, PA, IL and (NJ) are coming over to NJ for some get together... Good old happy times....

10K:dance1:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Thanks for the insight Sis ab_initio... And nice of you to drop by after a long while....

We will be visiting our Aunt in CA and Uncle and Aunt in NJ.... They're getting older.... We will not be with the kids this time since they have school....

Friends from CA, PA, IL and (NJ) are coming over to NJ for some get together... Good old happy times....

Oh..enjoy DC's majesty, Sir. the kids can visit again on their own. it's also nice to travel alone. liberating.

re: aunts and uncle---they have more time to show you around. my constant tour guide was a septuagenarian. hehehe. East to West, then the Great Lakes. in their 70's they can still stay up overly late trying to dupe the one arm bandit. hahaha.

guess, you got a good schedule. will you be there when they commemorate the 9/11 attack? ground zero was almost done in terms of "trying" to restore NYC landmarks.

one secret to gain entry to US Supreme Court: early bird catches the fattest worm.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Thanks for the tips Sis ab_initio.... We are still in CA on 11th Sept, so we will miss the ceremony in NYC for this.... We are flying to Newark a few days after....

Yes, I am sure the old folks will feel and act young when we are there... Plus, they have a driver,- that's me....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Anu-ano pede puntahan sa Washington DC