New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lahat na yata may jellyfish.

Sa subic bay madami, kaya yung sea survival training namin sa IDESS sa pool na hindi na sa dagat. Sabi ng instructor may namatay na daw sa jelly fish sa camayan beach and several incidents of jelly stinging sa sbma. Played down daw ng sbma management, binayaran ang media para walang news. Ok lang sana kung ordinary jelly fish kaso box jelly fish e.

Nagsasa, Silangin and Anawangin are just on the other side of the mountain facing northwest sa subic.

see my post above, too, about Anvaya cove in bataan.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well, we just came back from our Anawangin trip and I could definitely say there were no jellyfish there. However some other notes:

1. During Holy Week, daming people. But our tour guide told us on usual days, crowds are thinner.
    2. Anawangin is good but not for babies/toddlers. Why? You'll just add to the garbage problems there by bringing disposable diapers.
    3. Bring a bottle of shampoo and not the ones packed in sachets. This is because you'll more likely to bring back home that bottle of shampoo. There were lots of empty shampoo sachets scattered all around.

Just to note, I would highly recommend our tour operator, pinoycaravan.com. They will make your stay there pleasurable as they will take care of all the things that you need; transportation from Manila to Anawangin and back (includes van and boat fares); tents; food (lunch, dinner, and for the next day, breakfast, lunch), drinks (with ice!), bonfire at night where you could toast marshmallows and hotdogs that they will provide. Also included; alcohol! Emperador Light! The package also includes a hiking trip around Anawangin and boat rides to the nearby Capones Island. Well worth it and their service is great.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    Well, we just came back from our Anawangin trip and I could definitely say there were no jellyfish there. However some other notes:

1. During Holy Week, daming people. But our tour guide told us on usual days, crowds are thinner.
    2. Anawangin is good but not for babies/toddlers. Why? You'll just add to the garbage problems there by bringing disposable diapers.
    3. Bring a bottle of shampoo and not the ones packed in sachets. This is because you'll more likely to bring back home that bottle of shampoo. There were lots of empty shampoo sachets scattered all around.

Just to note, I would highly recommend our tour operator, pinoycaravan.com. They will make your stay there pleasurable as they will take care of all the things that you need; transportation from Manila to Anawangin and back (includes van and boat fares); tents; food (lunch, dinner, and for the next day, breakfast, lunch), drinks (with ice!), bonfire at night where you could toast marshmallows and hotdogs that they will provide. Also included; alcohol! Emperador Light! The package also includes a hiking trip around Anawangin and boat rides to the nearby Capones Island. Well worth it and their service is great.
    seasonal ang jellyfish, around 'ber months lang sila madami. But i did see a small kidney-shaped jellyfish washed up at camara island, pundaquit a few years ago, looked like a portugese man of war.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007

how much is the package tour?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rollyic View Post
    how much is the package tour?
    PHP 2,200.00 per head. 2,300 if you plan to go stay in Nagsasa.

Worth it kung may teambuilding kayo or barkada getaway.

Check out their website at PinoyCaravan.Com | Anawangin Cove & Nagsasa Cove Beach Camping Tours 2014

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    When I last visited Anawangin around 2012, we took a car road trip kasi then left the car in our caretaker/organizer's residence which was just near the shoreline.

Problema.. over the years nakalimutan ko na number niya. So anybody here who knows an organizer with a parking facility for cars? I'm not much worried about cost of the package tour but more worried about part pilferation from modded cars Going for Subic/Tagaytay/Baguio fun runs isn't really getting the holiday mood up anymore. Hahaha..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    When I last visited Anawangin around 2012, we took a car road trip kasi then left the car in our caretaker/organizer's residence which was just near the shoreline.

Problema.. over the years nakalimutan ko na number niya. So anybody here who knows an organizer with a parking facility for cars? I'm not much worried about cost of the package tour but more worried about part pilferation from modded cars Going for Subic/Tagaytay/Baguio fun runs isn't really getting the holiday mood up anymore. Hahaha..
    There are lots of parking spaces there for rent. I paid mine for P200 overnight. May bantay and fenced pa yun lot. Probably the fee is on the high side dahil Holy Week kasi nung pumunta kami at ang daming vans and buses nakaparada sa mga lots nearer to the beach.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Nagpark kami recently sa my pinakadulo. Crossriver resort ok naman parking nila 100 lang for 1 day. Yung una kasi naming punta buhangin lang yung space at nabalahaw kami. Buti my mga tambay dun at my humatak samin.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    There are lots of parking spaces there for rent. I paid mine for P200 overnight. May bantay and fenced pa yun lot. Probably the fee is on the high side dahil Holy Week kasi nung pumunta kami at ang daming vans and buses nakaparada sa mga lots nearer to the beach.
    May suki ba kayo?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Anawangin, Zambales Philippines for nature lover