New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    How do you skirt rental insurance, sir? Do you have your personal insurance cover the car & 3rd party?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    We have to get that covered also but use whatever discount vouchers we have at our disposal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    We have to get that covered also but use whatever discount vouchers we have at our disposal.

Thanks. I'll keep an eye out. I know the locals can skip the rental company's CDW & pass it onto their personal insurance coverage or to some credit card perk. Wonder if there are such for visitors. This saves a significant sum w/ risks covered.
    Anyway, enjoy safe roadtrippin', Egan bai. Load up on the caffeine.Airline: Premium Economy

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Thanks. I'll keep an eye out. I know the locals can skip the rental company's CDW & pass it onto their personal insurance coverage or to some credit card perk. Wonder if there are such for visitors. This saves a significant sum w/ risks covered.
    Anyway, enjoy safe roadtrippin', Egan bai. Load up on the caffeine.Airline: Premium Economy

Thanks, bai! In my experience with long drives, sugar rush is more effective than caffeine in keeping you awake. Mountain Dew or Coke will do the trick. Besides, I don’t expect a long drive within the next few days. Anything less than 6 hours is not a long drive for me anymore.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    start with loyalty programs. skip lines grab keys. free upgrades

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Thanks, bai! In my experience with long drives, sugar rush is more effective than caffeine in keeping you awake. Mountain Dew or Coke will do the trick. Besides, I don’t expect a long drive within the next few days. Anything less than 6 hours is not a long drive for me anymore.

Can't do sugar, tho. Caffeine & great roadtrip playlist have seen me through a handful of 13-15hr non-relievers. That's pretty much my trucker's threshold. Driving is the drug of choice for the high of highs here.Airline: Premium Economy
    Have a blast of a vacay, bai.

Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    start with loyalty programs. skip lines grab keys. free upgrades
    Remember, hobo here, good sir.Airline: Premium Economy Can't be picky.Airline: Premium EconomyBookings are usually done way early thru Costco Rentals which forwards you to Budget, Avis & the like with pretty good offers.
    Thing with insurance, you're paying for something you'll never ever wish to use....Peace of mind is damn pricey.Airline: Premium Economy

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    doc

the prince doesnt fly commercial

royal fleet lng at their Royal Airport.
    you can put in another VIP in lieu of prince.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Wise traveler po tayo at hindi ako mayaman. Besides, may hotel at car rental pa. Buti sana kung may libre nyan dito.

extra careful bro...dami nawawala

MECHANiC MEMES (*mechanic.memes) • Instagram photos and videos

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    that's nice bro, one of the perks of being a frequent flyerAirline: Premium Economy i have not been upgraded for a long time even i got gold membership with QA. i'll fly one last time with QA, spend my Qmiles and then transfer to EY na rin. aside from mas mahaba biyahe sa QA due to their issue with GCC, mas cheaper din airfare sa EY from where i am.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    You mean QR? QA is Qantas.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    You mean QR? QA is Qantas.
    oh sorry, its indeed QR for Qatar AirwaysAirline: Premium Economy i ended up checking my old boarding passesAirline: Premium Economy

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    oh sorry, its indeed QR for Qatar AirwaysAirline: Premium Economy i ended up checking my old boarding passesAirline: Premium Economy

And QF pala Qantas
    Signature