New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    finally!!! booked it after a very small patience left....MNL-HKG-MNL 2 pax $157... $80 cheaper than econolight fare.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I wasted half a day lining up at the PAL ticketing office. At least I got my preferred departure and return flight dates.
    Real Deal fare pwede sa PAL office?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post
    I think nag accept sila since nag ka problem sa server nila, you can even call them thru phone then sila na ang mag book for you

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup. for this time.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    SOB! nasa airport lang ako almost everyday...kakainis!!!.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    SOB! nasa airport lang ako almost everyday...kakainis!!!.
    For me, I just went to the PAL Cubao office (Ali Mall) for my e-tickets. Good thing I was there early (8:15am) to get a number for the queuing. I was 50th in line. By 10:15am, I got to the head of the line, the queuing was over 150 numbers long and increasing.

At least I brought my netbook with me to keep me occupied.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Patience has it's reward...even kapitan's daughter was having a hard time booking with their own airline.

The reward...cheap tickets..better than econolight fare...nice cheap hotel...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the problem with this specifically yun sa US flights nila, is sa November pa yun flight, eh ang tagal pa nun and maraming pwedeng mangyari...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    was able to book round trip tickets to the US for 5 people, done in 3 different times. The first two, then another person, then 2 more. The last two, sumabit. But the reservation was there, payment just didn't go through. So had the last 2 people's ticket paid and printed at the ticketing office.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    my attempts to book were futile. pal always said error...i dont have the time to go to the ticketing office, so i just checked if the transaction was posted in my CC...wala naman. sayang talaga, about 70%...at a non peak season, PAL ticket for SF is 920 and you could get it at 418 with real deals...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Airline Deals and Promo