New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Please indicate your car make/model/year/gas, diesel, lpg, electric, nuclear, etc. when inquiring on vehicle specific problem. This would speed up replies and avoid guessing and speculations.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by afrasay; October 25th, 2008 at 02:50 AM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    Please indicate your car make/model/year/gas, diesel, lpg, electric, nuclear, etc. when inquiring on vehicle specific problem. This would speed up replies and avoid guessing and speculations.
    Thank you.

hello everyone,
    afrasay is right, roger that. to reduce the wrong guesses or get the specific answer to your questions, you have to be specific of your vehicle. you will have to indicate the make(isuzu, audi, yugo, mercedes benz, etc), the model name(c230, 240dl, cressida, ls400, etc) the year(july and beyond will be the next model year), country of origin or assembly, e.g. first character of the vin 1-u.s., 2-canada, 3- mexico of imported components, 4- u.s. of imported components, w-germany, y-sweden, j-japan, k-korea, etc., the engine size and identification, fuel delivery system, manual or automatic transmission, type of exhaust, evaporative emission control system, all and any detail of the vehicle identification. if the vehicle is of a frankenstein(of different components assembled together to make it look like a vehicle, identify the culprit component for ease of diagnosis and hints of what needs to be checked. nobody can read your mind specially they(we) do not see the car. cars have too many models and changes not like humans- only two models: male or female. please be specific. thanks
    jick

3. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Hello, everyone my name is Jim from China, I was a newcomer, and that is very interested in this aspect of the automotive, because I own that is responsible for car dvd , so if I have any do not understand, please exhibitions.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cardvdsupplier View Post
    Hello, everyone my name is Jim from China, I was a newcomer, and that is very interested in this aspect of the automotive, because I own that is responsible for car dvd , so if I have any do not understand, please exhibitions.

what exhibitions?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Hi I'm Chris, auto ko is Toyota Revo DLX diesel 2001 model.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisBartowski View Post
    Hi I'm Chris, auto ko is Toyota Revo DLX diesel 2001 model.
    Not here. Post your car's information when you post your car question.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Elw,frdrik hr,my ride is a 2002 alis a/t..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    I do not own a car yet but i have problem. 4 more post so i can create a thread.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Go to chatbox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    i want a help with my revo regarding transmission please

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Vehicle Information Before Posting Please