New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    update lang. pagkatapos ko ma-correct yung ATF level ng civic esi namin

(refer to this http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53704)

unti unti nang bumalik yug 3rd gear. dati as in ndi siya kumkapait, ngayon halos bumalik na yung power. nag slide lang siya pag mejo ahon or biglang apak sa gas.

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    My car (1995 Galant SSaloon) is having this kind of overdrive problem:

Q. I am currently having a problem with my Overdrive. When driving normally with the overdrive switch "ON" (OD light off) It will not shift from second gear to third, and if it does it won't actually be in gear, engine RPM just races up. But when the overdrive switch is "OFF" (OD light on) and the car is in DRIVE, the transmission shifts fine.

When about 80 KPH in DRIVE, if you try to turn the Overdrive back on (OD light off) it goes back out of gear and engine RPM races again. When overdrive is turned back "OFF" (OD light on) the transmission goes back into gear and drives fine.

Otherwise wala namang AT problems like that of the TS. This just happened yesterday.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Hello po mga Sir,
    Ask ko lang po yung problem ng Van ko baka po meron makapag advice.
    My van is Kia Sedona A/T
    Pagdating ng 70Kph nag slip sya from 4th gear to 3rd gear, biglang tumataas yung RPM nya and ramdam ko yung pagshift nya kasi parang biglang hinatak yung van.
    Already change yung Fuel Filter baka kasi doon lang, A/T fluid pinalitan ko na rin pero ganun parin nag slip parin.

Please advice hindi ko kasi alam kung may Filter or adjustment yung tranny ko. wala kasi akong makitang mechaniko na may alam sa sedona.

Thanks in advance!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
A/Transmission: Slipping problem at high speed