New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    TS, have you been encountering issues like these before you had your spark plug changed?
    It's possible the gap setting of the spark plug was not correct resulting in hard starting and what the mechanic did was he adjusted the timing using the distributor instead of using the correct spark plugs.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Diesel View Post
    TS, have you been encountering issues like these before you had your spark plug changed?
    It's possible the gap setting of the spark plug was not correct resulting in hard starting and what the mechanic did was he adjusted the timing using the distributor instead of using the correct spark plugs.
    No Sir, When i am still with 3NGK + 1bosch (funny because it was assorted but that is only for temporary purpose that's why i replaced it.) But the BOSCH i bought is correct for GA16DE (Bosch FR8DPX). I really don't know that my SERANiKO did to my car! SAD.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jon_i9100 View Post
    No Sir, When i am still with 3NGK + 1bosch (funny because it was assorted but that is only for temporary purpose that's why i replaced it.) But the BOSCH i bought is correct for GA16DE (Bosch FR8DPX). I really don't know that my SERANiKO did to my car! SAD.
    Alam ko GA16DNE ang makina ng mga sentra dito sa atin. Please check again alam ko magkaiba spark plug gap setting ng mga ito.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Diesel View Post
    Alam ko GA16DNE ang makina ng mga sentra dito sa atin. Please check again alam ko magkaiba spark plug gap setting ng mga ito.
    Yes tama po kayo GA16DNE ang engine ko. yun pinagpalitan ko kasi na SPark plug FR8DPX din.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12