New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    guys, saan shop yun marunong mag change ng AT fluid? hindi yun basic thru the drain plug. kasi hindi po na dradrain lahat ng fluid. marami pa pong natitira
    na luma/madumi sa loob.

yun way na mag lalagay ng hose sa return line para dun lumabas po yun lumang AT fluid while the engine is running and at the same time naglalagay ng bagong fluid sa dip stick line.

this is the right way to change your AT Fluid. not thru the drain plug

pa post na lang po kung saan shop po.

thanks.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Speedyfix can do that...its called lavramon IIRC. They're located along Shaw blvd. Here's their website: http://www.speedyfixph.com/

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Most CASAs has it but it's not that cheap because you would be needing a lot more ATF than the usual.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    agree with civicvti.. i had mine done at speedyfix. also called transtech. brought about 12 liters of ATF.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    How much for the ATF fluid (per liter/quart)?

Any particular brand that you guys can recommend?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    How much for the ATF fluid (per liter/quart)?

Any particular brand that you guys can recommend?
    It depends on the make of the car. If its a Honda, buy the ATF at any Honda dealer. I think the fluid type for Honda is ATF-Z1.

If its a Toyota, the recommended ATF fluid is Toyota Type T-IV.

As a rule consult the car's manual for the recommended fluid. If the manual is not available you may call any dealership and inquire at the spare parts division. The service advisors there will gladly furnish you this information.

Saan shop yun alam mag change ng AT fluid by full flush?