New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Hello to everybody, I'm glad that I have found a forum wherein I can learn a thing or two about cars. I just recetly bought my very first car with my hard earned money, although Im a bit old already to be learning the basics but theres that saying that "its never to late for those who are willing".

Although I already bought my car, its a Lancer 97 GLXi Automatic, I still need to learn more about it, I don't even know its original specification and I was not even given the manual when I bought it.

So I request anybody who will kindly provide me with such and I will appreciate it very much.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Wolverinelord, yan ba yung itlog or pizza tail lights? kung itlog, may manual ako niyan. I can lend it to you tapos pa xerox mo na lang. PM mo na lang ako.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Owner type, ung pizza tail light na sya, thanks anyway

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako I have, kung ma xerox ko bukas, sabihan kita, you can pick it up sa opis namin.

kung gusto mo ng extra info about 4G92, especially engine parts and stuff take a look at this http://www.mivec.co.nz/manuals.php

download the 4G9x Engine Manual Pdf file, applicable sa atin yan.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Artpogi, 4g9x pala ung engine nya, saan pala office mo so I can try to go there and get the manual para mapa photocopy ko siya

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wolverinelord,

Details in my PM

7. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    hi artpogi and wolverinelord,

can i also have a copy of your manual? im also new in terms of car. please let me know where i can meet you to photocopy the book.

thanks!

brayo

Mitsubishi Lancer 1997 GLXi Original Specification and Manual