New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gas engine ng adv kinuha sa design ng late 80's to early 90's sirius turbo then tinipid at nilagay sa adv. ung tranny nung time na un e wala na makita at maslalong wala nasa japan. Turbo spec ata ung tranny kaya tingin ko hi ratio. Gas adv at high speed naka5th gear kana humihingi pa ng isa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    May adventure ba na AT? Alam ko wala
    Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
    It's using a 4D56 engine... same engine as the old Pajero...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    meron, the question is why convert?
    I'm the only one in the family who can drive a manual... And I'm no longer based in Manila...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by joey36b View Post
    Isa pa eh ang mitsubishi nakaseparate ang computer box ng tranny better buy surplus engine with tranny kasama efi box at tranny control box with wiring harness.
    I was hoping kasing simple sya ng Toyota...

We have a neighbor (late 90's) who converted their FX to A/T...

I also used to know a mechanic who converted a Lite Ace to 2C (A/T) and E90 to 1C...

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    in lieu of conversion, the usual recommendation is to sell the MT and buy the AT. it's cheaper, and offers less headaches.
    Actually heart ache din to sell... we only use the car for usual out of town trips and airport pick-up...

Anyway, gamitin ko na lang when visiting Manila...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post

I also used to know a mechanic who converted a Lite Ace to 2C (A/T) and E90 to 1C...

Actually heart ache din to sell... we only use the car for usual out of town trips and airport pick-up...

i know what you mean.
    until today, years after i sold my other car to make space for my newer car, hinahanap-hanap ko pa. tinatanong ko nga yung kaibigan kong nakabili, kung gusto niyang ibenta sakin ...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post

Sa toyota medyo madali, massimple dami surplus pagpipilian maslalo nung 90's. Ngayon dahil efi na, papalit kapa ng AT Efi box from MT efi box, tps na pangmatic sa mitsubishi mascomplicated dahil maycomputer box ang AT tranny at naka connect din sa Efi box mahirap but kaya naman. Masmataas pa labor ng efi wiring tech.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    If ever man naiconvert ang Adventure to matic, napakabagal siguro nun... Just look at the Crosswind A/T. Speaking of which, you can sell the Adventure and get a Crosswind A/T instead. O kaya since mukhang mahilig ka naman mangalikot, a well-converted Japan surplus Pajero.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Mitsubishi Adventure Conversion to AT?