New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    un ba ung parang loud bass-y sound na parang humihigop ng hangin pag ni-rev mo ung engine?

sinabi mo pa, kaya parang laging labor ung makina ng delica ko lalo na pag above 100kph...

di lang ako makapiyok sa tatay ko....masyadong nagmamagaling din kasi,e...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ravelcop
    silicone oil tawag dun, it is sold in vials. mga P65 ang isa. pinapalitan pag notice mo na parang hindi na masyadong kumakagat ang fan mo during engagement. Or if your vehicle tends to overheat, that's one of the things you must check.

problema ko is, i dont know kung how many vials needed to totally replace the silicone oil in the fan clutch. kasi mukhang nasobrahan yata yung sakin eh, kasi palagi nalang naka-engage ang fan kahit malamig ang engine temp. ang ingay. siguro wala nang magalawan ang mga moving parts inside the fan clutch dahil punung-puno na ng oil
    Ah ok! thanks for the info sir. i think my lite ace got a clutch type fan. i also noticed that it is always engaged even when the engine is still cold. do i have the same problem?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Around two to three. But this is on a 4D56 diesel engine. Be sure to replace the big O-ring so you won't have leaks. And use impact screws driver para madaling nag alis and tight ang mga screws. Sa Denso sa Banawe mayrun.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    thanks afrasay!

how would we know na tamang-tama na yung silicone oil na nilagay ko without mounting the fan back? pwede kayang pakiramdaman lang by turning the fan by hand? nakakapagod kase pag tanggal-kabit eh

is it true na pag cooler temperature, pwede mo pigilan ang fan with your hand when starting the engine? i was thinking kase na its logical coz silicone oil must be softer by then.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Sir Afrasay, sa Revo na 7K-E ang makina, ano kaya ang nakalagay na fan clutch, is it sealed type be o hindi? And twing kailan mo dapat palitan ito in terms of kms na naitakbo nito? Yung sa kin kasi maingay din pag-andar nya and nasa 90kms na itinakbo nya. Do you think kailangan ng lagyan ng silicon oil ito?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi noise supressor ang silicone oil. If the fan still 'freewheels' even when the engine is hot, that is the time to add oil.

Even seemingly 'sealed' fans can still be opened up for refills. Afrasay's mechanic cousin Ferdie can probably do it for you if the mechanics in your area wants to take the lazy way out and just weld the fan solid to the shaft.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just fill up one side pag na biyak mo na yun mechanisim. yes, you can hold the fan while someone starts the engine. the silicone hasn't expanded/harden yet when the engine is cold. i don't know if the fan in a 7k engine is serviceable. you'll know it if you see screws around it.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    depende s size ng clutch fan 1-2 vials oks na ngeexpand kc yn. kung rekta m nmam syang babagal ka extra load yn s engine bababa horsepower At torque ng engine at high speed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
ilang vials ng silicone oil ang recommended sa fan clutch?