New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Latest Testimonial on Honda Fit/Jazz/City, Transmission Shudder

Gidday George,

Just a quick note from New Zealand with a bit of feedback. We bought Oil Extreme after reading good reports of its ability to help with the CVT gearbox shudder that sometimes afflicts older Honda Fit (Honda Jazz). We had tried a full CVT oil flush (expensive!) in our 2006 Fit, which didn't fix the problem. So I tried your little bottle of magic additive. A drive around the block and no more shudder - I was amazed! 10,000 km on, and still no hint of a shudder.

Thank you George for your great product, and for your phone call and fantastic service.
    Kindest regards,

Niall

"After being quite skeptical, I added the oil extreme concentrate Wednesday evening to the CVT Fluid in my little Honda FIT, and yes, it worked! No shuddering since then. The Honda is one of those with a GD1 number and I had this shuddering problem since more than 4 years, spent a lot of money on original CVTF oil from Honda and the shuddering never really vanish completely after any of the servicing. If the shuddering doesn't come back, your product would be really amazing, especially due to the fact that Honda couldn't solve this issue! Thanks so much."

Cheers,
    Stephan

Oil Extreme Additives for Diesel/Gas Engine Philippines - 7697271

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    [QUOTE=george69;2109436]Latest Testimonial on Honda Fit/Jazz/City, Transmission Shudder

Gidday George,

Just a quick note from New Zealand with a bit of feedback. We bought Oil Extreme after reading good reports of its ability to help with the CVT gearbox shudder that sometimes afflicts older Honda Fit (Honda Jazz). We had tried a full CVT oil flush (expensive!) in our 2006 Fit, which didn't fix the problem. So I tried your little bottle of magic additive. A drive around the block and no more shudder - I was amazed! 10,000 km on, and still no hint of a shudder.

Thank you George for your great product, and for your phone call and fantastic service.
    Kindest regards,

Niall

"After being quite skeptical, I added the oil extreme concentrate Wednesday evening to the CVT Fluid in my little Honda FIT, and yes, it worked! No shuddering since then. The Honda is one of those with a GD1 number and I had this shuddering problem since more than 4 years, spent a lot of money on original CVTF oil from Honda and the shuddering never really vanish completely after any of the servicing. If the shuddering doesn't come back, your product would be really amazing, especially due to the fact that Honda couldn't solve this issue! Thanks so much."

Cheers,
    Stephan

Honda Car Onwer Meet Up buyers... | Facebook <honda cars user>

Oil Extreme Additives for Diesel/Gas Engine Philippines - 9267143

Honda Fit/Jazz/City, Transmission Shudder