New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    No idea, sir. You have to check with some Honda owners. They take the trip to Dasmarinas to consult with Mel. Our Honda cars were maintained by Mel back when he was still in Sucat. When he left for Cavite, Danny assigned another mechanic to work on our cars.
    Ok Sir. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Matanong ko lang, was there by any chance na iniwan mo sa casa ang kotse mo? For any job?

Bayaw ko kasi,pinagawa fortuner nya for minor body repair. Paglabas, biglang may leak ang turbo. Before naman daw wala yun.

He even checked the turbo for leaks a week before. Hinala nya napalitan ang turbo kasi nilinis ang engine bay,which is isinama nya sa

Job order nya.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby75 View Post
    Matanong ko lang, was there by any chance na iniwan mo sa casa ang kotse mo? For any job?

Bayaw ko kasi,pinagawa fortuner nya for minor body repair. Paglabas, biglang may leak ang turbo. Before naman daw wala yun.

He even checked the turbo for leaks a week before. Hinala nya napalitan ang turbo kasi nilinis ang engine bay,which is isinama nya sa

Job order nya.
    Never ko pa iniwan sa casa sir, usually iniintay ko na matapos yung pms,..

ang duda ko naman, malamang na-detect na ng casa yung problem sa tranny ko, kaya lang di nila ni-raise yung issue until makalagpas ako sa warranty,..yun lang ang naisip ko, kasi regular check up naman, tapos biglang-bigla, ayaw na mag-reverse,...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Hi Guys,

Would just like to share, I own an Avanza 2007 model A/T G. I bought it second hand, nung first year no problems with transmission. But after a year I know have issues with it. When I put it in reverse there's a delay and a hard jerk before reversing. I was told to get a surplus transmission and install it. Around 20K to 25k. I have 70k on the odo. Siguro minsan malas lang talaga. Malamang may factory defect yun sayo. sorry bro

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by seph.patrick View Post
    Hi Guys,

Would just like to share, I own an Avanza 2007 model A/T G. I bought it second hand, nung first year no problems with transmission. But after a year I know have issues with it. When I put it in reverse there's a delay and a hard jerk before reversing. I was told to get a surplus transmission and install it. Around 20K to 25k. I have 70k on the odo. Siguro minsan malas lang talaga. Malamang may factory defect yun sayo. sorry bro
    during your ownership, did you replace the atf?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by seph.patrick View Post
    Hi Guys,

what the previous owner did with the car, is usually a bit of a mystery to the current owner.
    as stock says, replace the atf and see if it solves your problem.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Help!!! Toyota Avanza 2012 A/T early breakdown of transmission, 31k mileage