New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    mga sir hindi po ako sa banawe nagpa paint, somewhere in mindanao ave. they removed everything, carpets seats center console etc, sa engine bay naman wala sila tinangal takip dyaryo lang. pansin ko lang talaga ayaw mag shift ng auto kaya medyo natatakot talaga ako.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    reco to drain and put new atf. i did that when experienced the same with my old audi a4.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    to all

guys went to zee kanina and they diagnosed my tranny with a software, it turned out grounded/shorted relay switch. 1200 binayad ko, unexpected un kala ko free ung check up pero no choice ako so i paid the amount, they quoted me 3800 for the labor/test/replace/ etc.. so i went back to the owner of the paint shop to talk about the issue, he referred me to his mechanic in banawe so i went there around 12noon, it took the mechanic 4 hours to no avail after the last try he did something underneath the steering wheel, placed a relay im not really sure, and FINALLY IT WORKED, i can now reach 3rd 4th gear without a problem, worry ko lang baka di pang matagalan yung ginawa nung mechanic pero i have to cross my fingers sana ito na talaga yun.

what seems to be a 30-40k problem was solved without even touching the tranny it self and it only cost 1.5k.

sana di na maging problema to sa future, i already invested so much with this car and i really cannot let it go ng ganun ganun lang.

thanks for reading

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Nung pumunta ka sa zee hindi pa nila naayos doon?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    they will pero 3800 babayaran kaya nag decide ako bumalik sa paint shop muna para kausapin ung owner, para baga hati kami sa bayad or sagutin nya lahat til he referred me to a mechanic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Flashing D - Automatic Tranny