New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I had the same problem with my corolla's a/t tranny. I had to shut down the engine to "reset" to get moving again.

Eventually I had the tranny replaced with a surplus unit. Cheaper than having to rebuild the tranny.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I had the same problem with my corolla's a/t tranny. I had to shut down the engine to "reset" to get moving again.

Eventually I had the tranny replaced with a surplus unit. Cheaper than having to rebuild the tranny.
    sir GH, pa-post na rin ng kung mga magkano ang surplus A/T unit para may reference din sila. so napapansin ko lang, mga 12 year old honda or not specifically honda's lang kung hindi pati ibang car brands na yung A/T ay nagkakaproblem na. we can see the lifespan of these A/T's.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by p_borj View Post
    sir GH, pa-post na rin ng kung mga magkano ang surplus A/T unit para may reference din sila. so napapansin ko lang, mga 12 year old honda or not specifically honda's lang kung hindi pati ibang car brands na yung A/T ay nagkakaproblem na. we can see the lifespan of these A/T's.
    My surplus tranny costed around P12K without labor.

(I can't remember how much labor costed, sorry).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
civic 96 lxi a/t issues