I have a 2003 CRV 2.0 AT. We recently replaced the entire transmission because the old one was having issues like it was going in neutral when driving. The computer is reporting solenoid valve A but the price of the solenoid here is almost the same price of a good surplus transmission so we decided to just get a whole transmission which includes the Torque Converter. The problem was gone as I have drove of a hundred kilometers but I have another issue which is when I reach 2100-2400 RPM I get this vibration which seems coming from the floor and not in the steering. It always happens on that RPM range. I also tried going from that RPM in Park and I still feel that shudder/vibration. But when you pass that 2400 RPM it goes away.

I did a research and it could possibly be a Torque Converter Shudder problem. If thats the case I could switch back my old Torque Converter which doesnt have that problem. But that will be an expensive repair because it will involved removing the engine as well.

Another research I had was telling that it could be the EGR Valve, but it seems its only in 2.4L engines.

Could it also be as simple as engine support or transmission mount?

I have also thought about ATF but when we replaced the tranny, we used honda DW-1 (not full but good enough) which came from the old tranny and I still felt that vibration. We later on added 3 liters MAG-1 Dexron III ATF.