New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    something about the circumstances of these 15 individuals congregrating in a single place while coming from different parts of the country seem fishy to me. firstly, a trip of this magnitude deserves planning, hitchhiking your way to sagada seems to be stupid especially ang dami nila, kung isa o dalawa lang sila baka pwede pa, pero kinse sila eh. second, they have a 15 yr old girl, with 14 males, whichever way you look at it, there seems to be something wrong with this picture.

Any communist can say they are just hikers/adventurers, they would never admit to their true allegiance.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Ano na ba ang nangyari sa case na ito? Nabuhay yung thread eh, baka may development na.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ay oonga 'no. although you can correct me if i'm wrong but the only living bastion of communism is in castro's cuba. the other latin american countries aren't really red zones but rather pinkish in nature because they're just plain anti-americans. but in the same vein they realize antagonizing the americans too much would be simply bad for business

and i do agree that it is possible that these kids may be inductees. after living in davao for almost 9 years where you hear and see all those stories, i am not surprised
    Well... in Latin America, leftists get elected left and right (no pun intended), and to a certain extent, here in the Philippines too.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    grabe naman...totoo po ba ito

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Kung sana yung leftist natin eh tulad ng communists sa China, matagal na tayong maunlad.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    i've read somewhere na pinakawalan na sila this month lang. yung minors ang unang pinauwi after 2months i think.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dopamine101 View Post
    i've read somewhere na pinakawalan na sila this month lang. yung minors ang unang pinauwi after 2months i think.
    that's what I've read too

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Was going to post that a few weeks ago, but had no net at the time, and forgot.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sagada/Benguet Nightmare