New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    I was actually reading this thread for the longest time, around 5 or 6 years na rin but never had the interest to post my comments and issues, until now where i have the time.

I got to know a lot here, by their handles, like GH, Niky and others who are very knowledgeable about cars, technical or anything about their cars. There are the groups of M2, carlocaraddict who decided to have their own Bigbigcar.com. The jokers/cool guys here like Syur,Clarkent,shadow and many others who doesn't brag about so much about themselves but they post with sense or they post which are fn to read and not discriminating.

But the new ones who are very active here now doesn't make sense when they post.

No offense meant to all, but just want to share my observation. I do hope that those guys doesn't request the admin or moderators to BAN me here, coz they have been threatening others who don't agree with them. I just observed that they took the threads here personally and challenging the other party. Well, just me, the quality of this forum sucks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Unfortunately moderators and admins are not omnipresent in all the threads.

But you can help by submitting or sending a report (with a link of the discussion thread in question) to the mods and admins to check and review.

With your help, it is possible to improve what can be improved upon.

(As for the site hanging every few minutes, send JEDI a PM... the more the merrier.)

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Dapat yung unang alisin dito yung mga Troll, Posers..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Marami na rin dito na parang hinahabol ang number of posts nina GH, otep, at iba.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    paano na po dapat ang arrangement? dati kase basta hindi off-topic ok na?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SBH View Post
    I was actually reading this thread for the longest time, around 5 or 6 years na rin but never had the interest to post my comments and issues, until now where i have the time........... Well, just me, the quality of this forum sucks.
    Our own words reflect ourselves. Lalo na madali magtago sa likod ng isang "avatar". Fish are always caught by their mouths. BTW the message was a mouthful for your 1-4th message.

Here, ok din, marami ka ring matututunan. But the fun threads are "light", "not serious" and the "experts" are usually more of the bias nature (try sucking up on them and many of them feed on it. try hitting their favorite cars and they go ballistic!). Same as any other forum I guess. Still, I believe they are good people.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hah! Off-topic, wuzzat?

It's a shame that there are people who post nonsense or uninformed opinions, but that's the internet, what can you do? Anyone is free to post anything they like.

It's by being wrong and expressing a wrong opinion, and being corrected by someone more knowledgeable than you that you learn. Simply if you don't ask, don't make mistakes or don't try to experience things for yourself, you won't learn.

I'm pretty sure there are a zillion things I have written online that will come back to haunt me... instances where I was completely wrong. Which is why when I make a mistake when answering a question, whether through misunderstanding a question or through actual ignorance (though the latter is becoming less common... ), I do apologize for it.

-

If you find something objectionable or counterproductive to the discussion, then you can always report it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Well, di lang naman dito sa tsikot.com nangyayari ito. I'm a recent "poster" here as my interest is really on computers and I've been a long time member of various computer forum. The quality of discussion and membership have degraded as well. Parang trend na rin siguro, ewan ko.

Crucial thing is the moderation to keep things in check. But banning is a harsh solution (unless there's a clear violation of forum rules).

I just dread the day when Jejemons take over this webforum!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    I just dread the day when Jejemons take over this webforum!
    (knock on wood). :hysterical:

The degradation of forum quality really depends on the moderators... whether they do a good enough job. Sadly, tsikot is short-handed at the moment. Before, you'd have guys like mazdamazda who clamp down hard when things get out of line... nowadays, the only active ones are GH and occassionaly PajeroKid...

And GH just loves playing with them trolls...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    (knock on wood). :hysterical:

And GH just loves playing with them trolls...
    +1 sir niky.

pansin ko din e.

anyways, madame dame na din ang members who is mature enough, like you sir niky, who can be a moderator. basta parang ganun.

question lang po,
    bakit hindi magdagdag ng moderator? to bring back those days hahaha

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Non Sense Posters Here