New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by kookie View Post
    Hello to everyone! I'm also new here and I joined because I needed advice on what car I should buy. I needed opinions from actual car owners and not from dealers.

Hope to hear from you guys New Member Introduction
    Welcome Kookie!! May choices ka na ba for a new car? Mas ok kapag meron na para madali ka matulungan..

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hello to everyone! I'm also new here and I joined because I needed advice on what car I should buy. I needed opinions from actual car owners and not from dealers.

Hope to hear from you guys New Member Introduction
    How much is the working budget? It’s better to suggest something that’s within your means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Hope to hear from you guys ��
    great!
    list down your pertinent info, sir.
    budget and new-ness (brand new? used?).
    type of driving expected, i.e., flatlands, hilly or baguio-like; traffick-y city or highways.
    projected average driving distance.
    how many passengers and how big they are.
    do you need baggage space, i.e., regular load, bicycle, etc.
    sinong mga dealers are in your area.
    special needs.
    gas or diesel.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2023
    Quote Originally Posted by imgnews View Post
    Guys, hirap hanapin kung san posting ng intro pero heto naki-ride on na lang ako sa post na to. Anyway, I am interested in cars and other vehicles. Gusto ko matuto about cars, engines and anything related sa tsikot!
    SALAMAT!!!
    Hi everyone!

My name is Itadorikun, i'm new here, happy to be part of this dynamic community, can't wait to start chatting and exchanging experiences with you here.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Itadorikun View Post
    Hi everyone!

My name is Itadorikun, i'm new here, happy to be part of this dynamic community, can't wait to start chatting and exchanging experiences with you here.
    Welcome!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Hi everyone!

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Dec 2023
    Quote Originally Posted by technoentrep View Post
    Just wanted to start a thread where new member could say hello.

Well, hello to all and I am glad to be part of this forum and the tsikot community.

best regards.

Hi,

My primary language is English, but I'm using a translator to spread awareness of my core knowledge: tires!

By my profile name, you probably guessed that I know a lot about tires: sizes, aspect ratio, pressures, maintenance, brands, good gauges and other accessories.

I also enjoy Filipino foods, such as pancit, dinengdeng, and longanesa with my breakfast!

I'm planning one day to buy a car in the Philippines, and proud to be a member of Tsikot forums!

hi,

Ang aking pangunahing wika ay Ingles, ngunit gumagamit ako ng tagasalin upang ipalaganap ang kamalayan sa aking pangunahing kaalaman: gulong!

Sa pangalan ng profile ko, malamang nahulaan mo na marami akong alam tungkol sa mga gulong - mga laki, aspect ratio, pressures, maintenance, brand, good gauge at iba pang accessories.

Natutuwa din ako sa mga pagkaing Pilipino, tulad ng pancit, dinengdeng, at longanesa sa aking almusal!

Nagpaplano akong isang araw na bumili ng kotse sa Pilipinas, at ipinagmamalaki kong maging miyembro ng Tsikot!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Hi everyone!

Welcome enjoy

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by TireWhisperer23 View Post
    Hi,

My primary language is English, but I'm using a translator to spread awareness of my core knowledge: tires!

By my profile name, you probably guessed that I know a lot about tires: sizes, aspect ratio, pressures, maintenance, brands, good gauges and other accessories.

I also enjoy Filipino foods, such as pancit, dinengdeng, and longanesa with my breakfast!

I'm planning one day to buy a car in the Philippines, and proud to be a member of Tsikot forums!

hi,

Ang aking pangunahing wika ay Ingles, ngunit gumagamit ako ng tagasalin upang ipalaganap ang kamalayan sa aking pangunahing kaalaman: gulong!

Sa pangalan ng profile ko, malamang nahulaan mo na marami akong alam tungkol sa mga gulong - mga laki, aspect ratio, pressures, maintenance, brand, good gauge at iba pang accessories.

Natutuwa din ako sa mga pagkaing Pilipino, tulad ng pancit, dinengdeng, at longanesa sa aking almusal!

Nagpaplano akong isang araw na bumili ng kotse sa Pilipinas, at ipinagmamalaki kong maging miyembro ng Tsikot!
    MODERATOR'S NOTE: Welcome to Tsikot and thank you for sharing your knowledge with us/quality posts

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2024
    Hello to all members.
    My name is Grégoire, I have just joined this group. I find that this forum interests me a lot because I am a fan of automobiles and I would like to share and ask advice from people here. And, thank you again for your welcome.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
New Member Introduction