New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    about this time, while i was having my lunch, the numbing news reached me. i felt the world just stopped revolving. i lost my number one fan three years ago.

i am still missing him terribly. i just want him see me grow and succeed. it's always nice to get recognized and dedicate the same to the people who love you genuinely.

i just stumbled upon my bliss, i guess, it is just sometimes unpalpable. i know i have reasons to be happy and celebrate these little victories, but i dunno how? almost always, i choked when i spoke to people and you came across my thoughts.

miss you...just continue to send as many angels as there were when you were still with us. you know it has always been difficult without you. hug me back. Loveyou!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sorry for your loss

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I can relate my father passed away 10yrs ago this coming August and I still miss him to this day. I got my love of cars from him and used to fix my cars with his help, learned to drive, do my brakes, oil change, etc. because of him. We used to crawl under cars together fixing them. Ironically the last conversation we had was about changing the timing belt on a car I just bought.
    Wish I could tell you it gets easier but it really doesn't you just become numb to that feeling and every so often it comes back. I often wonder how much he would have spoiled my daughter if they had even met.
    Last edited by redorange; February 1st, 2009 at 07:05 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    sorry for your loss
    thanks, Sir empy.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    I can relate my father passed away 10yrs ago this coming August and I still miss him to this day. I got my love of cars from him and used to fix my cars with his help, learned to drive, do my brakes, oil change, etc. because of him. We used to crawl under cars together fixing them. Ironically the last conversation we had was about changing the timing belt on a car I just bought.
    Wish I could tell you it gets easier but it really doesn't you just become numb to that feeling and every so often it comes back. I often wonder how much he would have spoiled my daughter if they had even met.

i tend to miss him the most when i am happy...i could have made him happier and more proud had he lived longer...it's the last conversation, when you don't have any idea that he is going to cross over, that would always come across your thoughts.

yes, a great father would also be great grandfather.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    napapaiyak naman ako sa thread mo abby. :cry1:

was his loss caused by an accident?

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Don't think of him as gone away,
    his journey's just begun life holds
    so many facets this earth is only one.

Think about him like this.

Just think of him as resting
    from the sorrows and the tears