New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 451 of 452 FirstFirst ... 351401441447448449450451452 LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 4512
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,793
    #4501
    Xavier strikes again...fb_img_1606033431470.jpg

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,719
    #4502
    Is it true?
    Last time i checked, twas not shrinking...Joke Time!Joke Time!Joke Time!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,793
    #4503
    Another Xavier jokefb_img_1606521932638.jpg

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    13,146
    #4504
    Grabe nga ang 2020 talaga

    img-befa4fdff41c9308bbc22827e6182ffb-v.jpg

    the things you own end up owning you

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,474
    #4505
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Grabe nga ang 2020 talaga

    img-befa4fdff41c9308bbc22827e6182ffb-v.jpg

    the things you own end up owning you
    is that aquaman!
    he looks like a fat old fish. (apologies to the fish.)
    and the eyebrows are wrong...
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 29th, 2020 at 08:35 PM.

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,914
    #4506
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    is that aquaman!
    he looks like a fat old fish. (apologies to the fish.)
    and the eyebrows are wrong...
    heh heh.
    doc are you serious that you don't know him? That's Ron Jeremy

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,474
    #4507
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    doc are you serious that you don't know him? That's Ron Jeremy
    i googled.
    so he is.
    but... he looks so ancient!
    i imagine, it's probably unhealthy for him to go back to his craft...

    so why is jason momoa written under the image?

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,914
    #4508
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i googled.
    so he is.
    but... he looks so ancient!
    i imagine, it's probably unhealthy for him to go back to his craft...

    so why is jason momoa written under the image?
    The joke is 2020 has been so rough that Jason Momoa looks like Ron Jeremy na LOL

  9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,660
    #4509
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    The joke is 2020 has been so rough that Jason Momoa looks like Ron Jeremy na LOL
    mas natawa ako sa, na ID mo kagad si ron jeremy kaysa dr.d LOL

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,474
    #4510
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    mas natawa ako sa, na ID mo kagad si ron jeremy kaysa dr.d LOL
    she did confess earlier, that she is a "wrestling" fan...

Joke Time!