New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 425 of 450 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425426427428429435 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 4498
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,347
    #4241
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    If MDAS is My Dear Aunt Sally, what is PEMDAS?
    Joke Time!

    My wife sent this to me a couple of weeks ago and I got lazy to answer it "correctly" so I still don't know the answer.

    Of course, I made an attempt to answer it and I got it wrong. With the hint our moderator gave us, it should be easy now.
    Why give such questions to a genius? Ask them harder things like the rate of change in area of a function along a certain axis. Or maybe the amount of charge in the middle of a circular hole on the surface of a charged sphere.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    35
    #4242
    20 + (3 x 6) = 38

  3. Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    99
    #4243
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Here's a simple 1...

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    German? Ubos oras 'to

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,449
    #4244
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksilver323 View Post
    German? Ubos oras 'to
    🤣Joke Time!

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,513
    #4245


    While waiting for relief goods why not take your time to answer this?

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,448
    #4246
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksilver323 View Post
    6+(20x3)=36? Kailangan malinaw rin mata. hehe

    I think it should be 6 + 10 x 4 = 46. I'm using my eyeglasses right now so I made sure I won't be tricked this time.
    Joke Time!

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,448
    #4247
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post


    While waiting for relief goods why not take your time to answer this?
    I think something is missing, 8 and 9. So the code could either be 087 or 097. I'm interested to know the answer.

    EDIT: The name is Bond, James Bond. 007
    Joke Time!

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,448
    #4248
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Why give such questions to a genius? Ask them harder things like the rate of change in area of a function along a certain axis. Or maybe the amount of charge in the middle of a circular hole on the surface of a charged sphere.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What?!? Differential Equations? What's that?
    Joke Time!

  9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,594
    #4249
    Heto for the not so genius

    Someone's mom has 4 sons North, West and South. What is the name of the fourth son.



    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,195
    #4250
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Heto for the not so genius

    Someone's mom has 4 sons North, West and South. What is the name of the fourth son.



    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Someone

    Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Joke Time!