New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 416 of 450 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416417418419420426 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 4498
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,214
    #4151
    Model country...

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,586
    #4152
    adjustments.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,494
    #4153
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    adjustments.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    it shows kailangan niya ng trabaho Joke Time!Joke Time!Joke Time!

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,915
    #4154
    .received_571106223755425.jpeg

    Sent from my SM-T725 using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,586
    #4155
    img_1092.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,594
    #4156
    Sabi din nun tricycle driver, may warrantine na rin.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,586
    #4157
    img_1917.jpg


    “We find ways”


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,421
    #4158
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    img_1917.jpg


    “We find ways”


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's good they're protecting themselves. but that client needs to wear a mask, if he's a carrier then he breathes out "dirty air" or if he isn't a carrier he has a risk being in "public"

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,202
    #4159
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    It's good they're protecting themselves. but that client needs to wear a mask, if he's a carrier then he breathes out "dirty air" or if he isn't a carrier he has a risk being in "public"
    They should start implementing "no mask, no entry" on all establishments. Not wearing mask should be treated like not wearing pants.

    Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,421
    #4160
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    They should start implementing "no mask, no entry" on all establishments. Not wearing mask should be treated like not wearing pants.

    Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
    Yes!!! Definitely agree on this

Joke Time!