New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 386 of 456 FirstFirst ... 286336376382383384385386387388389390396436 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 4555
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    An Airbus 380 is on its way across the Atlantic. It flies consistently at 800 km/h in 30,000 feet, when suddenly a Eurofighter with Tempo Mach 2 appears.
    The pilot of the fighter jet slows down, flies alongside the Airbus and greets the pilot of the passenger plane by radio: "Airbus flight, boring flight isn’t it? Take care and have a look here!”

He rolls his jet on its back, accelerates, breaks through the sound barrier, rises rapidly to a dizzying height, only to swoop down almost to sea level in a breathtaking dive. He loops back next to the Airbus and asks, "Well, how was that?"

The Boeing pilot answers: "Very impressive, but now have a look here!"

The jet pilot watches the Airbus, but nothing happens. It continues to fly stubbornly straight, with the same speed. After five minutes, the Airbus pilot radioed, "Well, what are you saying now?"

The jet pilot asks confused: "What did you do?" The other laughs and says, "I got up, stretched my legs, went to the back of the flight to the bathroom, got a cup of coffee and a cinnamon cake and made an appointment with the stewardess for the next three nights - in a 5 Star hotel, which is paid for by my employer. "

The moral of the story is:
    When you are young, speed and adrenaline seems to be great. But as you get older and wiser, comfort and peace are not to be despised either.

This is called S.O.S.: Slower, Older, Smarter.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    An Airbus 380 is on its way across the Atlantic. It flies consistently at 800 km/h in 30,000 feet, when suddenly a Eurofighter with Tempo Mach 2 appears.
    The pilot of the fighter jet slows down, flies alongside the Airbus and greets the pilot of the passenger plane by radio: "Airbus flight, boring flight isn’t it? Take care and have a look here!”

He rolls his jet on its back, accelerates, breaks through the sound barrier, rises rapidly to a dizzying height, only to swoop down almost to sea level in a breathtaking dive. He loops back next to the Airbus and asks, "Well, how was that?"

The Boeing pilot answers: "Very impressive, but now have a look here!"

The jet pilot watches the Airbus, but nothing happens. It continues to fly stubbornly straight, with the same speed. After five minutes, the Airbus pilot radioed, "Well, what are you saying now?"

The jet pilot asks confused: "What did you do?" The other laughs and says, "I got up, stretched my legs, went to the back of the flight to the bathroom, got a cup of coffee and a cinnamon cake and made an appointment with the stewardess for the next three nights - in a 5 Star hotel, which is paid for by my employer. "

The moral of the story is:
    When you are young, speed and adrenaline seems to be great. But as you get older and wiser, comfort and peace are not to be despised either.

This is called S.O.S.: Slower, Older, Smarter.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    This is actually very insightful!

Mukhang nagiging tito na nga ko, ganyan ako pag nasa highway inuunahan lang ng mga gigil overspeeders. Joke Time!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Ha ha ha! The daily battle for the remote control!!!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Casing! It took me a minute or two, I'm so slow.

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Casing! It took me a minute or two, I'm so slow.
    dakong bisaya dung

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003

Joke Time!