New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 380 of 456 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390430 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 4555
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Birthday surprises!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    A husband is watching the world cup series when his wife interrupts, "Honey, the hallway light has been flickering for weeks. Can you fix it?" He angrily looks at her and says, "Fix the light? Now? Does it look like I have a G.E Logo printed on my forehead? I don’t think so!" "Well, what about the fridge door. It doesn’t close right." "Fix the Fridge Door? Does it look like I have Westinghouse written on my forehead? I don’t think so!" "Ok", she says, "then you could at least fix the front door steps. They’re about to break." "I ain’t no damn Carpenter and I don’t wanna fix any steps," he says. "Does it look like I’ve got ACE hardware written on my forehead? I don’t think so. I’ve had enough. I’m off to the bar!"

After a couple of hours at the local, he feels guilty and decides to go home and make up with his wife. As he walks up to the house he notice the steps are fixed. As he goes into the house he sess the hall light is working, and as he goes to get a beer, he notices the fridge door is fixed. "Darling, how’d you get all this fixed?" She replies: "Well, after you left I was sitting outside crying when a nice young man asked what was wrong. I told him, he offered to do all the repairs and all I had to do was to either bake a cake or go to bed with him." He said, "So, what kind of cake did you bake him?" She replied, "Helo...Do you see Red Ribbon written on my forehead?"

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Makes sense...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Identity crisis?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Identity crisis?
    Thai and Oz have Pajero Sports aka PJS in forums. sa atin lng montero sport kuno...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    In countries that use the name Pajero with their full size SUV ... they use Pajero Sport for their PPV ... if Montero, then Montero Sport ... It's only here that the names are different ...

The Mitsubishi ASX is called Outlander Sport in some markets ...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Mitsu dodged a bullet. Imagine the Pajero name being dragged on the SUA issue.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    May 2017
    Main reason why there’s Montero / Pajero names is because in Spanish speaking countries, Pajero means wanker or someone who masturbates. 😜😂

Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Identity crisis?
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Thai and Oz have Pajero Sports aka PJS in forums. sa atin lng montero sport kuno...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    In countries that use the name Pajero with their full size SUV ... they use Pajero Sport for their PPV ... if Montero, then Montero Sport ... It's only here that the names are different ...

The Mitsubishi ASX is called Outlander Sport in some markets ...
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Mitsu dodged a bullet. Imagine the Pajero name being dragged on the SUA issue.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutterbug View Post
    Main reason why there’s Montero / Pajero names is because in Spanish speaking countries, Pajero means wanker or someone who masturbates. 😜😂
    Enlightened!!!

I just checked it and it confirms what you say, it is a vulgar word. However, we have the "Pajero" and we were "Spanish".

Joke Time!