Page 25 of 456 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by zap.FREEDOM View Post

pucha! suki pala yung gf nya sa "biglang liko"! ha-ha! kilala na.......

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    :hysterical: lufeet!!!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    got it from my inbox:

The Queen's Riddle...
    Barack Obama met with the Queen of England .

He asked her, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips you can give to me?"

"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."

Obama frowned, and then asked, "But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?"

The Queen took a sip of tea. "Oh, that's easy; you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle."

The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please send Tony Blair in here, would you?"

Tony Blair walked into the room and said, "Yes, my Queen?"

The Queen smiled and said, "Answer me this please, Tony, your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"
    Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answered, "That would be me."

"Yes! Very good," said the Queen.

Obama went back home to ask Joe Biden, his vice president the same question.

"Joe, answer this for me. Your mother and your father have a child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?"

"I'm not sure," said Biden. "Let me get back to you on that one..."

He went to his advisors and asked every one, but none could give him an answer.

Finally, he ended up in the men's room and recognized Colin Powell's shoes in the next stall..

Biden asked Powell, "Colin, can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

Colin Powell yelled back, "That's easy, it's me!"

Biden smiled, and said, "Thanks!" Then, he went back to speak with Obama.

"Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's Colin Powell!"

Obama got up, stomped over to Biden, and angrily yelled into his face, "No! you idiot! It's Tony Blair!"

AND THAT MY FRIENDS IS PRECISELY WHAT'S GOING ON WITH OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN WASHINGTON D.C. !!

I was wondering if same thing is happening in Malacanang

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    got it from my inbox:

The Queen's Riddle...
    Barack Obama met with the Queen of England .

He asked her, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips you can give to me?"

"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."

Obama frowned, and then asked, "But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?"

The Queen took a sip of tea. "Oh, that's easy; you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle."

The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please send Tony Blair in here, would you?"

Tony Blair walked into the room and said, "Yes, my Queen?"

The Queen smiled and said, "Answer me this please, Tony, your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"
    Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answered, "That would be me."

"Yes! Very good," said the Queen.

Obama went back home to ask Joe Biden, his vice president the same question.

"Joe, answer this for me. Your mother and your father have a child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?"

"I'm not sure," said Biden. "Let me get back to you on that one..."

He went to his advisors and asked every one, but none could give him an answer.

Finally, he ended up in the men's room and recognized Colin Powell's shoes in the next stall..

Biden asked Powell, "Colin, can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

Colin Powell yelled back, "That's easy, it's me!"

Biden smiled, and said, "Thanks!" Then, he went back to speak with Obama.

"Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's Colin Powell!"

Obama got up, stomped over to Biden, and angrily yelled into his face, "No! you idiot! It's Tony Blair!"

AND THAT MY FRIENDS IS PRECISELY WHAT'S GOING ON WITH OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN WASHINGTON D.C. !!

I was wondering if same thing is happening in Malacanang
    nak nang! pang-Oscar ah! :hysterical:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    HI Ma'am Lilibethh .. hayuff panalo syota ng bayan

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jansky View Post
    HI Ma'am Lilibethh .. hayuff panalo syota ng bayan
    sa victoria court ata sila, may pink card na discount card, hehehe!!!!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Pasyente: Magkano po pa face - lift?
    Doktora: Complete treatment ay P145,000.
    Pasyente: mahal naman!!! ano bang pinakamurang treatment para magmukha akong bata??
    Doktora: eto po....tsupon, P20 lang!!!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Pasyente: Magkano po pa face - lift?
    Doktora: Complete treatment ay P145,000.
    Pasyente: mahal naman!!! ano bang pinakamurang treatment para magmukha akong bata??
    Doktora: eto po....tsupon, P20 lang!!!
    Puwede sa commercial ng isang ice crema product ah, bente pesos!

Joke Time!