New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    When the sticker is older, the adhesive may be weaker, but the darn sticker paper is also much weaker! Madaling mapunit, making removal more difficult.
    There are commercial products like sticker removers in the mall, but I haven't tried them yet.
    I know... All my cars' stickers are still stuck...
    doc, it depends on the sticker applications. ex. conduction stickers are some PVC facestock, its heat & water resistance as well as it won't delaminated where as a paper facestocks is the opposite PVC specs. a removal adhesive does not mean removing the sticker/adhessive more difficult even for period of time . ex of removable sticker is price tag labelled in ballpen. try buy at national bookstore and take off the price tag using one finger only. note the price tag was labelled in ballpen for xx days already.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    When the sticker is older, the adhesive may be weaker, but the darn sticker paper is also much weaker! Madaling mapunit, making removal more difficult.
    There are commercial products like sticker removers in the mall, but I haven't tried them yet.
    I know... All my cars' stickers are still stuck...
    doc, it depends on the sticker applications. ex. conduction stickers are some PVC facestock, its heat & water resistance as well as it won't delaminated where as a paper facestocks is the opposite PVC specs. a removal adhesive does not mean removing the sticker/adhessive more difficult even for period of time . ex of removable sticker is price tag labelled in ballpen. try buy at national bookstore and take off the price tag using one finger only. note the price tag was labelled in ballpen for xx days already.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Removed my conduction sticker once my plates and LTO stickers came in.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Remove agad. Mukhang tanga pag hinde.
    panong mukhang tanga sir pag di tinanggal?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Bawal ata tanggalin.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by TendouRyuu View Post
    Bawal ata tanggalin.
    You can remove it once you have installed your plates.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    When you already have your temporary conduction plate number containing MV File No (while waiting for the real plate number), can you remove the conduction sticker already?

Or do you need to wait until you get the real plate number before removing it?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    pag may plaka na po tsaka po pwede tanggalin

Quote Originally Posted by esr101 View Post
    When you already have your temporary conduction plate number containing MV File No (while waiting for the real plate number), can you remove the conduction sticker already?

Or do you need to wait until you get the real plate number before removing it?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    pag may plaka na po tsaka po pwede tanggalin
    Thanks. kawawa naman tint.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    nasa labas ang conduction sticker, nasa loob ang tint?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    pag masyado lang matagal nakadikit like more than 2 years.. it will already leave a mark on your windshield..

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Conduction sticker removal