New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2008
    Hi,

Just wondering what will happen kung hindi ko kinuha sa LTO yung license ko? May nakasulat kasi sa ticket na after 5 regular working days may interest na 5% per day and after 15 calendar days - "appropriate charges shall be filed against you" .. anong charges kaya yun?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    If I were you I would just claim my license and pay the fine...I do need a license to drive...regarding the charges well maybe they will issue you a subpoena to appear and have you claim your license...Let's wait for other tsikoteers to reply and see what their views are.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hmmm...why are you thinking of not claiming your license? As the poster above mentioned, you do need your license to drive. Just pay the fine. As fot the charges, I've no idea but I think that any drivers license that goes unclaimed for several months would be suspended for use by the owner.

Better wait for the inputs of our resident experts.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hmmm...why are you thinking of not claiming your license? As the poster above mentioned, you do need your license to drive. Just pay the fine. As fot the charges, I've no idea but I think that any drivers license that goes unclaimed for several months would be suspended for use by the owner.

Better wait for the inputs of our resident experts.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yep and you can't renew your license without surrendering your old license...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    what would happen? well for one - you won't be able to legally drive.

What will happen if i don't get my confiscated license?