New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Go directly to the Lto branch where your delears register your vehicles. And just talk to the Lto chief of that branch.

Twice ko na ginawa 30 minutes Lang binigay kaagad Sa akin yun plates ko. Sasadyain mo lang talaga.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    i am still trying to figure this out

we just bought a reconditioned multicab, japan surplus, no license plate in cebu city

less than ONE WEEK after we bought it, may license plate na, stickers, OR and CR. the beginning letter however is K, i.e. it is not a cebu assigned letter but cagayan de oro ata

suspicious, i then texted the LTO vehicle verification service and, lo and behold, talagang registered na ang multicab, legally and legitimately. it is in the records already

ang bilis. bakit hindi ito magawa sa mga bagong sasakyan?

p.s. for my brand new vehicle however, i did get my plates and stickers exactly 33 days from the time the unit was delivered to me

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    my experience was worst with LTO. after waiting for a couple months for my plates, i thought ok na. fast forward after almost 3 years, renewal na so i inquired sa LTO vehicle verification service and to my surprise, my vehicle is not in the LTO database. nakalimutan daw i-upload ng LTO .whaaaaah.

hay only in the philippines talaga. buti na lang naayos ng dealer. so after your yearly registration, ensure to verify if your vehicle is updated in LTO database.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    baka kaya matagal hindi nila alam kung ano na kasunod sa "P"

kanina may nakita ako "T" na....TKI yata...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Wala pa rin ang sticker ............

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    I just got my plates, but stickers are to follow... foolishly, I took out my conduction sticker! I hope that I wont encounter any issues with LE.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    di lang naman LTO, DFA sama nyo na NBI, dapat mabasa ito ni noynoy palitan na lahat ng mga nakaupo lang sa mga ahensiya ng gobyernong ito

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
What is happening at LTO?