New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Mga traffic enforcers ng pasig yun, lakas talaga manghuli ng mga yan, lakas din mangotong.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by raine View Post
    punta ka sa LTO web site http://www.lto.gov.ph/fines_and_pena...px#v_others_TV
    under sa fines and penalties
    50. Unauthorized installation of jalosies, painted windshield or colored windshield - to be imposed upon the owner/driver 600
    I think the more applicable clause is:

52. Use or installation of heavily tinted colored/painted windshield or window glass 600.00

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Kaya nga when I pass through that road. Normally, nasa third lane ako, with the innermost or leftmost lane, being the first one..... Iyon nga lang may mga portions na uneven ang road surface.... Kakainis....

12.4K:knit:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by PATSYS50 View Post
    I didn't realize it until I passed him about 20 meters. I felt like going to the toilet so I did not bother stopping.

I was not doing anything wrong at all so up to now I am wondering what could it be.

Possibilities:

1. I was driving at the left most lane (because I intend to take the flyover over Ortigas). There are many U-Turn slots there. But it is a sunday and no traffic at all. So is it a violation to take the left most lane?

2. My car is full tinted including front, very dark tint. Is this illegal?

What do you guys think why he tried to stop me?
    Is this the U-turn slot right after Greenmeadows/Jollibee? Matagal na racket yan. If you're on the left lane then go straight past the u-turn slot, huhulihin ka.

I always see them doing that. My observations are, there's no clear or solid line road delineations that the leftmost lane is for u-turn slot traffic only nor have i noticed any signs stating such so its obviously seems to be a racket.

Secondly, i know that part of C-5 Libis is still part of Q.C.
    Last edited by vinj; March 1st, 2011 at 01:34 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by PATSYS50 View Post
    I think the more applicable clause is:

52. Use or installation of heavily tinted colored/painted windshield or window glass 600.00
    yes tama ka diyan, nagkamali ng copy/paste

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Waved by a traffic enforcer along C5 Libis southbound