New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Bro, isa lang naloko sa atin sa gobyernong ito at hindi ako un.

BTT: TS, next time you can always challenge the cops but in a respectful tone. Especially if you were not in fault. A dashcam would be handy as well. Again, forget about it and move on. Si mayor hindi pa.

-----------------------
    ➰Shine the light➰
    -----------------------
    I would understand if they gave a ticket to the driver of the vehicle at fault, that's natural. But for them to give a violation to the one who is driving correctly is just insane!

Yeah, I think it's time that I install my DashCam already I have one but tinatamad pa kong ilagay, lol. Although in my case, I don't think a DashCam was a necessity since the analysis of the police is in my favor as I was in the correct lane. I don't have any problem with the accident itself e. Sumakit lang ulo ko nung sa dulo na. Imagine, after a few hours of hassle talagang sa dulo pa sasabihin sayo na matititcketan kaming dalawa for violation. Tinuro pa yung nakapaskil nilang list of violations sa wall na obviously monkey business.

It's not about the 500. It's about the corruption na ginagawa nila kaya I'm ranting. But yes, you're right. I guess I just have to move on and report them to 8888. The police report will be released this Thursday and for sure the name of the police officer would be written there. I'll just wait for that and do the next course of action.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Finally na mentiom ang dashcam 😊

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindd992002 View Post
    I would understand if they gave a ticket to the driver of the vehicle at fault, that's natural. But for them to give a violation to the one who is driving correctly is just insane!

Yeah, I think it's time that I install my DashCam already I have one but tinatamad pa kong ilagay, lol. Although in my case, I don't think a DashCam was a necessity since the analysis of the police is in my favor as I was in the correct lane. I don't have any problem with the accident itself e. Sumakit lang ulo ko nung sa dulo na. Imagine, after a few hours of hassle talagang sa dulo pa sasabihin sayo na matititcketan kaming dalawa for violation. Tinuro pa yung nakapaskil nilang list of violations sa wall na obviously monkey business.

It's not about the 500. It's about the corruption na ginagawa nila kaya I'm ranting. But yes, you're right. I guess I just have to move on and report them to 8888. The police report will be released this Thursday and for sure the name of the police officer would be written there. I'll just wait for that and do the next course of action.
    Do you have proof that you gave 500 to the cops? Remember it would be your word against his.

-----------------------
    ➰Shine the light➰
    -----------------------

4. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Do you have proof that you gave 500 to the cops? Remember it would be your word against his.

-----------------------
    ➰Shine the light➰
    -----------------------
    I don't but they will still look into it, won't they? The fact that they were trying to impose an unnecessary ticket to us is already alarming.

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    nung mabangga ako ng truck, di ni release license nung offending party kasi nga sya naka bangga sakin. Nauna akong umalis, kaya di ko alam kung na "areglo" nila. Pero ayon sa kwento mo, ikaw yun wala kasalanan; bakit kaya ikaw yun kinikilan nila?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    nung mabangga ako ng truck, di ni release license nung offending party kasi nga sya naka bangga sakin. Nauna akong umalis, kaya di ko alam kung na "areglo" nila. Pero ayon sa kwento mo, ikaw yun wala kasalanan; bakit kaya ikaw yun kinikilan nila?
    Actually kaming dalawa yung gustong bigyan ng ticket. So hindi ko din maintindihan. Dapat talaga vinideohan ko yung conversation namin para medyo ma-ilang sila.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    kinikikilan nila yung sa palagay nila ay makikikilan.
    ..."yung hindi alam ang batas..."

i was once accosted.
    "sir, nag-right turn po kayo sa red light."
    "oo nga. walang karatulang bawal, e."
    "ina-abisuhan po namin kayong baka kayo ma-bangga."
    "salamat kung gayon."

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Actually kaming dalawa yung gustong bigyan ng ticket. So hindi ko din maintindihan. Dapat talaga vinideohan ko yung conversation namin para medyo ma-ilang sila.
    na involve din ako sa aksidente dito sa makapagal road bale tatlong sasakyan kami.siningil kami ng tig 500 para daw dun sa picture na ginawa nila.at bayad daw un sa imbestigador..pero sa huli kami din nag suffer lahat at napag usapan nalang din na kanya kanya nalang..ayun nadale pa tuloy kami ng tig 500 ..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123