New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ben_david19 View Post
    both of my cars odd naman hehe.

ang tamang panukala siguro, no garage no car policy hehe. ito serious mode na ito.
    agree!

This rule will also lessen the congestion in smaller streets where residents park in the streets. In my neighborhood, the 2 way street is now a 1 way street because of the cars parked in other lane.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    The first idea was simply just stupid and pointless. Kung gagawin yan, i`d simply just buy 2 different logos para wala akong coding.

*the no car no garage policy, i totally agree with that. I have a neighbor whose garage is only for a single car yet he has two. So he ends up parking one of his cars outside the house, or sometimes worse he ends up parking the two in front of his and my gate. :um:

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ben_david19 View Post
    both of my cars odd naman hehe.

ang tamang panukala siguro, no garage no car policy hehe. ito serious mode na ito.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I totally agree with this. Pag di kasya sa garage bawal din. Dito sa village namin may peste kaming neighbor. Kulang yung space nila sa garge para sa mga kotse nila. Buti na lang hindi ko ka street.
    Agree!! Yung neighbor ko, mga sirang sasakyan nila nasa sidewalk na. Mahirap lang makipag-away, permanent neighbor eh.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think in Hong Kong and in Singapore, you cannot buy a car without showing proof that you have a garage for that.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    maraming magbubuo ulit ng owner jeeps, walang brand e, so walang coding

i agree with the idea na no garage/parking space, no permit to buy a vehicle

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Vehicle Brand Coding