New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    I don't know i most of you guys share my experience in the metro. I've noticed that most traffic signs in the metro are too small to read from a distance or placed at the wrong site. One example is the one near magallanes where the sign that tells you which flyover goes to pasay and which to SLEX, it is only readable once you've actually entered the flyover already...they should put road signs at least 30 meters before the divider.
    Since most of the road signs are so small by the time you can actually read them, you're too near and you have to swerve and the MMDA boys are more than willing to give you a ticket... only in the philippines... arg...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    agree with you. almost the entire edsa is littered with these useless signs na pag sinunod mo, huli ka.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Yun lang paakyat ng fly-over from Ayala to EDSA. Meron namang "advance signs" para sa designated lanes going to Kalayaan, Cubao, Rockwell. Pero kung first time mong dumaan dito, magugulat ka na lang, pag nasa taas ka na, yung tunay na directions papuntang Kalayaan/C-5, Cubao, Rockwell, masyado nang very close sa partitions, malilito ka na kung saan ka pupunta.........

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    yeah, i wonder... how do we report this to the authorities?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    and when they (enforcers) noticed that you're somewhat crawling and tipong nangangapa naku yari ka na. kaya dapat dyan speeding na and pretend to be familiar pag nagkamali balik na lang better luck next time

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyfoot View Post
    yeah, i wonder... how do we report this to the authorities?
    Kanino naman ito rereport at sino naman ang gagawa nag action dito that is one good thing in our country walang signs hehehehehehe na kailagan intindihin hehehehehehe

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Yup, marami talagang useless signs. Dito nga lang sa Commonwealth Ave, meron dito noon road barrier ahead na sign, pero nakaturok na doon sa barrier ung sign. Meron din ung pagkaliliit na tipong you couldn't see it unless you're like 5 to 10 feet away. Meron din sangkatutak na signages pointing that this lane goes to here blah blah blah. Then after a few meters totally wala na yung lanes.hehe Kawawa ka kung first time mong dumaan. Ganyan talaga dito sa atin, bara bara lahat.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    thank you guys for replying. i thought i'm the only one experiencing this problem. if only i have eyes like superman maybe i won't have that much problem with the signs.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    and when they (enforcers) noticed that you're somewhat crawling and tipong nangangapa naku yari ka na. kaya dapat dyan speeding na and pretend to be familiar pag nagkamali balik na lang better luck next time
    Agree on this...hindi na bale magkamali ng daan...charge to experience...I won't mind spending a few bucks for gas money on a wrong turn rather than agruging and shelving out for those guardia civil on on the roads.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Actually,- they're just suggestions.... :hysterical:

7101:hooray:

Useless Traffic Signs in the Metro