New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 299
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,100
    #171
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Your wife has an IATF ID and how about you Sir? I was wondering kung pwede ang ganyan because my wife also has one but me wala
    in my case,
    "doctors and their drivers".
    shall we extrapolate?
    i don't know...
    Last edited by dr. d; April 22nd, 2020 at 11:10 PM.

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,055
    #172
    ^ #36 of APOR
    https://www.topgear.com.ph/news/moto...-a962-20200417

    or

    tr.jpg

    I made a bicol run early days of ECQ, 4hrs in broad daylight is very doable.

  3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,293
    #173
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Your wife has an IATF ID and how about you Sir? I was wondering kung pwede ang ganyan because my wife also has one but me wala
    May problem din ang iatf id. Kasi nakaindicate ang home to office nyo. Kapag nasita ka outside nung areas na yun without justifiable excuse, huli at revoke iatf id

    Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,100
    #174
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    ^ #36 of APOR
    https://www.topgear.com.ph/news/moto...-a962-20200417

    or

    tr.jpg

    I made a bicol run early days of ECQ, 4hrs in broad daylight is very doable.
    ...buti na lang...
    walang covid 19 virus na naki-sakay.
    heh heh.

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,055
    #175
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ...buti na lang...
    walang covid 19 virus na naki-sakay.
    heh heh.
    Ako yata yun carrier..hehe Wala naman nag positive sa mga pinuntahan ko, its still a Covid-free area 20days since i got there. Hassle lang kada boundary ang checkpoint at DPWH/BFP free-car wash.

    This is somewhere Sariaya, nakakalungkot din walang kasabay at madami naghihirap sa lockdown.
    sr.jpg

  6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,536
    #176
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Your wife has an IATF ID and how about you Sir? I was wondering kung pwede ang ganyan because my wife also has one but me wala
    Pwede sir as long as official business ang reason and not groceries. That was for the LGU checkpoint though. Don't know sa HPG checkpoint.

    Some female colleagues of hers hatid sundo din ng driver or husband. Di lang makakauwi ang kotse without the IATF holder on board so hinihintay sila until makauwi.

    Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    957
    #177
    I was asked by my cousin to take him to the NAIA Terminal 1 for his flight later this evening. This was arranged by the Australian Embassy for stranded Australian nationals in the country. I have printed copies of his passport, E-Ticket, Australian Embassy official advisory and the APOR page on Inbound and Outbound International Passengers and Drivers. Of course I will have my personal IDs also. Will this be sufficient na kaya to pass the checkpoints from Cubao to NAIA and back? To add, I will be coming and going from Marikina naman.

  8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,469
    #178
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead000 View Post
    I was asked by my cousin to take him to the NAIA Terminal 1 for his flight later this evening. This was arranged by the Australian Embassy for stranded Australian nationals in the country. I have printed copies of his passport, E-Ticket, Australian Embassy official advisory and the APOR page on Inbound and Outbound International Passengers and Drivers. Of course I will have my personal IDs also. Will this be sufficient na kaya to pass the checkpoints from Cubao to NAIA and back? To add, I will be coming and going from Marikina naman.
    depende san part ng marikina bro, but so far sa tambo (dating pearl plaza) lang nakita kong checkpoint about 2 weeks ago nun dumaan ako. pero legit naman yun papers mo, for sure padaanin ka nila nyan.

    Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    957
    #179
    Thanks, bro Ninja. To be sure I emailed na rin yung NCOV email address sa APOR flier and they confirmed pwede daw yung papers ko. Medyo apprehensive lang ako kasi nga dami na nababalita na kahit frontliners, etc. na kumpleto papeles pero di pa rin pinapalusot.

  10. Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,013
    #180
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead000 View Post
    I was asked by my cousin to take him to the NAIA Terminal 1 for his flight later this evening. This was arranged by the Australian Embassy for stranded Australian nationals in the country. I have printed copies of his passport, E-Ticket, Australian Embassy official advisory and the APOR page on Inbound and Outbound International Passengers and Drivers. Of course I will have my personal IDs also. Will this be sufficient na kaya to pass the checkpoints from Cubao to NAIA and back? To add, I will be coming and going from Marikina naman.
    I would suggest to contact your LGU. There is a DILG memo no. 2020-062 stating that lgu officials should provide transport to stranded persons and that lgu should coordinate with other lgu's for the transport of said person

Tags for this Thread

Traffic Guidelines Under COVID19 Lockdown