New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Luiscachero View Post
    Lol nadali ako sa rule na ito... pero sobrang unreasonable naman kasi.... nasa EDSA-Pasay ako nun tapos about 100 meters na ako dun sa kakananan ko (Cabrera St) para sunduin yung kaibigan ko tapos bigla akong hinuli.... nasa Yellow lane daw ako amp ehh pano kung kakanan ka alangan naman i-cut ko yung yellow lane ehdi mababangga ako nun.... sabi ng TE sa akin di daw ako nag-signal eh wala nachambahan ako.... ayun naticketan ako bayad ako 500 sa Metrobank lol di ko na kinontest baka lumala pa yung sitwasyon
    baka nga di ka nga nag siganl to turn, paying the fine means you are guilty of it and would no longer contest, i just find it strange na nag bayad ka na ng fine at nawalan ng 500 yet masaya ka pa at may "lol" pa...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    baka nga di ka nga nag siganl to turn, paying the fine means you are guilty of it and would no longer contest, i just find it strange na nag bayad ka na ng fine at nawalan ng 500 yet masaya ka pa at may "lol" pa...
    Well, it was my first huli kasi kaya dinaan ko nalang sa tawa. and second, According to what I've learned sa driving school ko, you should turn your signals AT LEAST 30 meters from where you are supposed to make that turn. I find the TE's argument invalid because wala pa naman ako dun sa 30 meter zone na yun eh.... like mga 100 meters pa ako away. Buti sana kung mga 10-20 meters away na ako from that turn dun wala na talaga akong laban dun. Pero di na ako nakipag-debate nagmamadali rin kasi eh... ohwell at least I learned my lesson.... and it caused me 500 pesos haha

3. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Implemented pa din ba to hanggang ngayon mga Sir?

Toyota Altis Philippines

4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Off limits pa rin ba ang carousel bus lane sa edsa? May nahuhuli ba?

Been noticing na maraming dumadaan sa bus lane past the Ayala tunnel until sa flyover going to EDSA Pasay. From Buendia to Ayala tunnel meron din. I suppose maraming pumapasok ng bus lane dahil in those areas lumilipat na sa right lane ang mga bus to drop off and pick up passengers sa may SM Makati.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post

Been noticing na maraming dumadaan sa bus lane past the Ayala tunnel until sa flyover going to EDSA Pasay. From Buendia to Ayala tunnel meron din. I suppose maraming pumapasok ng bus lane dahil in those areas lumilipat na sa right lane ang mga bus to drop off and pick up passengers sa may SM Makati.

Di rin nagagamit to. The last carousel station is at Buendia. From there to Pasay nasa kanan uli lahat ng bus stations. Takaw aksidente lang yang section na may bollards between Magallanes and Pasay Road.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002

i think it depends on the area.

That area after the Ayala tunnel going to MOA is full of Trucks on any given day thus enforcers are probably lenient on private cars using the Carousel Lane.
    any other place after that i think they are strict. don't know why they just take that out in those areas. basically useless and rarely used by buses.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    I guess that explains why.

Nagtyatyaga ako lagi sa 2nd lane outside the barriers while every other car sa bus lane zooms past.

I suppose same situation rin pag northbound dun sa section right after makalabas ng Ayala tunnel. Although sa part na yon inalis na ang concrete barriers.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I guess that explains why.

Nagtyatyaga ako lagi sa 2nd lane outside the barriers while every other car sa bus lane zooms past.

I suppose same situation rin pag northbound dun sa section right after makalabas ng Ayala tunnel. Although sa part na yon inalis na ang concrete barriers.

magulo.
    and the authorities keep saying it is a good plan.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    magulo.
    and the authorities keep saying it is a good plan.
    Duterte announces free MRT-3 rides from March 28 to April 3 amid rehab work completion

tapos na i rehab ang MRT3, baka pwede na alisin ang busway sa edsa

10. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    i think it depends on the area.

That area after the Ayala tunnel going to MOA is full of Trucks on any given day thus enforcers are probably lenient on private cars using the Carousel Lane.
    any other place after that i think they are strict. don't know why they just take that out in those areas. basically useless and rarely used by buses.
    No visible enforcers but I see signs of no contact apprehension being active. Hindi kaya bigla na lang bubulagain ng mmda ang mga dumadaan dun with a violation report?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast