New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The entrance to SCTEx from NLEX is near the end of NLEX (between Dau and Sta. Ines exits), which is 10-15min from San Fernando Exit of NLEX. You would then pass through Clark using the SCTEx in going to Subic.

I'm not familiar with the Clark-Subic portion of SCTEx. So I'm not sure if you can save more than 20min in going to Subic via SCTEx compared to using the old road (Olongapo-Gapan road).

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    how bout the entrance from clark to tarlac? saan yan?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by macoolit View Post
    how bout the entrance from clark to tarlac? saan yan?
    I'm not sure where the Clark exit leads to, haven't used that exit yet. From inside the SCTEx, it looks like the Clark exit is still under construction, but I might be wrong.

To be safe, you can exit through the Mabalacat gate of Clark and enter through the Mabalacat entry of the SCTEx.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I travel regularly Pangasinan-Manila and up to now, I don't see any clear signs to be able to use SCTex (and NLEX).

Paano ba, boybi? You seem to be the only guy here who knows your way around the area. If its not too much to ask, would you kindly make a sketch?

Non-existent pa ang SCTex sa Google Earth eh.

Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's because the SCTEx is not yet officially open to the motoring public.

Since you're a regular traveller between Pangasinan & Manila, you must have already noticed the construction along NLEX (between Sta. Ines & Dau exits, with barricades along the road). That would be the entry/exit point of SCTEx from NLEX.

Also, along MacArthur Highway near the boundary of Tarlac and Pampanga, you won't miss the Mabalacat exit of the SCTEx.

No need for a sketch ;)

The Tarlac exit of SCTEx is along the Tarlac-Sta. Rosa road. If you're coming from Pangasinan, you turn left at the intersection with traffic lights (Metrotown Mall, MacDonald's). The toll booth is around 7kms from the intersection.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Thanks boybi. Actually sa Baguio kami papunta this Holy Week, so shoshort cut kami dun sa SCTEx going through Tarlac. Would you know kung pwede na yung sinasabi nilang exit sa may Luisita? TY.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've heard that there were problems with the Luisita Exit. Hacienda Luisita is a private property and the SCTEx exit in Luisita connects to the private road inside Luisita.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ngek ... hindi pa pala pwede ito eh

thanks, boybi

i'm now wondering where is this "intersection" you are referrring
    The Tarlac exit of SCTEx is along the Tarlac-Sta. Rosa road. If you're coming from Pangasinan, you turn left at the intersection with traffic lights (Metrotown Mall, MacDonald's). The toll booth is around 7kms from the intersection.
    i probably don't pass thru that one as i use Camiling route ... i think the mall that i see is the Starmall(?) and there is a Mcdo near it and TSU nearby

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gaano katagal ang trip from Nlex to Subic? Kaya ba talaga yung 40 mins as stated in their newspaper ad today?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Automahn View Post
    Thanks boybi. Actually sa Baguio kami papunta this Holy Week, so shoshort cut kami dun sa SCTEx going through Tarlac. Would you know kung pwede na yung sinasabi nilang exit sa may Luisita? TY.
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    I've heard that there were problems with the Luisita Exit. Hacienda Luisita is a private property and the SCTEx exit in Luisita connects to the private road inside Luisita.
    Puwede bang mag exit sa luisita? from Manila, ano ang exit before luisita?

Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEx)