The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

Thanks sir Boybi.

On Topic:
    Are special license plate transferrable? If im going to sell my vehicle with my own special license plate, can I transfer it? sayang kasi kung hindi na ma transfer kasi parang personal plate mo na rin un and gagawa ka ulit na ibang special plate.
    Special plates are not transferrable. Vanity plates are.

Btw, I was told by a relative that the PNP111 commemorative plates are exempted from the number coding in Makati. He works in Makati and he uses his car in Makati even in his coding days and he was never apprehended for violating the number coding system. He's not sure it it's the same with the other cities in Metro Manila.
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    What kind of custom plates?
    3 letters and 3 numbers.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Mahal lang ng 3K sa lto price, patok na yan, got mine for 23K before plus 7 mos na exess month.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Yup, kaya nga pinatulan na namin. Gano katagal mo bago nakuha yung custom plates? Mas mabilis ba kesa sa regular plates?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Special plates are not transferrable. Vanity plates are.

Btw, I was told by a relative that the PNP111 commemorative plates are exempted from the number coding in Makati. He works in Makati and he uses his car in Makati even in his coding days and he was never apprehended for violating the number coding system. He's not sure it it's the same with the other cities in Metro Manila.

Thanks sir boybi. sana pwede rin sa ibang area within Metro Manila. ayos yan exemption.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by spiff41398 View Post
    Yup, kaya nga pinatulan na namin. Gano katagal mo bago nakuha yung custom plates? Mas mabilis ba kesa sa regular plates?
    Mine was from a greymarket dealer so 3 weeks lang.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
special plate....magkano?