New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Badtrip so natimingan lang talaga na F yung plate ko. Yung friend ko rin na kakakuha lang, W pa yung plate..

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    F na rin pala sa Manila. Dati kasi alam ko Negros. My friends from Iloilo/Bacolof F ang plates dati.

Sana talaga ABC 1234 na ma issue sakin. Hassle kung change plate ulit.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic_Girl View Post
    F na rin pala sa Manila. Dati kasi alam ko Negros. My friends from Iloilo/Bacolof F ang plates dati.

Sana talaga ABC 1234 na ma issue sakin. Hassle kung change plate ulit.
    The claim was that LTO ran out of NCR plates and thus resorted to regional plates to serve demand. Apparently region 6 had excess plates which is why they issued me an F plate.

On one hand, it's unique, but psychologically I feel that my car is old because it doesn't have a W-plate. Even when I see a car with F or M plates, it doesn't register as brand new to me..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    The claim was that LTO ran out of NCR plates and thus resorted to regional plates to serve demand. Apparently region 6 had excess plates which is why they issued me an F plate.

On one hand, it's unique, but psychologically I feel that my car is old because it doesn't have a W-plate. Even when I see a car with F or M plates, it doesn't register as brand new to me..

That sucks Wow, so why did they make the distinction per region in the first place? They'll issue outside the region din naman pala.

Before they change the format of the plates, they should first fix the issues in their extremely flawed system Parang wala ngang systema e!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic_Girl View Post
    That sucks Wow, so why did they make the distinction per region in the first place? They'll issue outside the region din naman pala.

Before they change the format of the plates, they should first fix the issues in their extremely flawed system Parang wala ngang systema e!
    Hindi parang, wala talagang sistema.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I wonder if pwede ako magpaissue ng bagong plate.. Hindi naman sasagutin ng Ford yung bawas sa resale value ng kotse ko dahil pang probinsya yung plate eh

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^You could try, but it might take an eternity knowing how LTO works...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sobra naman daw Lumang Plate Numbers