New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 112 of 190 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1900
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    I have sensitive eyes, and that is a problem for me. That is why my pair of eyeglasses has an auto dimmer.
    Slex rfid
    Transition lens that is.... Ang mahal niyan bro.AF.

Bros- just change your windshield tint to 3M neutral, and it should work with the (inside) windshield mounted RFID.

That's the tint I have with five of our rides and they work perfectly all the time these days...

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    quick question lang dun sa naka nlex easytrip rfid, need pa ba enroll para magamit sa cavitex? kakakuha lang last may 2019. thanks!

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    That RFID you have, how did you manage to put it there? I mean, the installer will usually insist on placing it on the headlights.
    sa easytrip bro, kung ayaw mo sa headlight sa bumper or grill din suggestion nila

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    sa easytrip bro, kung ayaw mo sa headlight sa bumper or grill din suggestion nila
    Yup same. Yung installer nagsabi dyan na lang. But sobrang eye sore, pinalipat ko sa headlight na lang.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    quick question lang dun sa naka nlex easytrip rfid, need pa ba enroll para magamit sa cavitex? kakakuha lang last may 2019. thanks!
    No need to enroll, RFID works in NLEX-SCTEX-Cavitex. ECTAG is for NLEX-SCTEX only.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Im planning to go north this weekend, anmd meron akong SLEX ETC. meron na ba integration ung NLEX sa SLEX or need pa imanual enroll?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by apt2a View Post
    Im planning to go north this weekend, anmd meron akong SLEX ETC. meron na ba integration ung NLEX sa SLEX or need pa imanual enroll?
    You have to enroll bro... And normally, it takes a week to get it online/synchronized... Might have a shorter leadtime these days....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

You have to enroll bro... And normally, it takes a week to get it online/synchronized... Might have a shorter leadtime these days....

ay salamat sir. Do i need to enroll it on NLEX or pede nasa mga satellite offices ng SLEX?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by apt2a View Post
    ay salamat sir. Do i need to enroll it on NLEX or pede nasa mga satellite offices ng SLEX?
    You should enroll it sa NLEx.

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    that's the way to go para makita ang ka-pogian natin mga drayber sweet lover !
    Hindi ko pa nalalagay yung tint na kasama when i bought the car. Hinihintay ko pa yung lto rfid, but i am beginning to like it na walang tint.

By the way, dun sa ibang sasakyan, may Platinum medium tint ako na nakalagay sa windshield, wala din problema. Nababasa yung autosweep rfid.

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk