New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 107 of 190 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1900
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    northbound same toll booth, gumana nana after 2 attempts (atras then slowly moving forward).

update 1 attempt lang pag exit ng angeles

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ninjababez; June 2nd, 2019 at 11:56 AM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Pano kung may LTO RFID sticker na sa windshield? Is it ok to install the Autosweep RFID just below it? I'm curious if there would be a signal interference of some sort.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Automahn View Post
    Pano kung may LTO RFID sticker na sa windshield? Is it ok to install the Autosweep RFID just below it? I'm curious if there would be a signal interference of some sort.
    Wala dapat problema yun kasi kaya naman magbasa ng maraming tags ang rfid reader.

Isa yan sa lamang nya sa barcode system on top sa di kelangan ng line of sight.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by L1quid View Post
    Wala dapat problema yun kasi kaya naman magbasa ng maraming tags ang rfid reader.

Isa yan sa lamang nya sa barcode system on top sa di kelangan ng line of sight.
    Ah ok. Medyo eyesore lang pag 2 sticker na ang nandun.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    From james deakin interview with lto, di naman daw required ilagay yung lto rfid sticker kasi wala pa sila standard implementing guidelines

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    From james deakin interview with lto, di naman daw required ilagay yung lto rfid sticker kasi wala pa sila standard implementing guidelines

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    Ano ba purpose ng LTO RFID? The least I could think of is traffic authorities will be issued a handheld device to easily verify vehicle’s registration details. RFID then should be installed either left or right of the windshield for easy access. It’s ridiculuous to install it at the middle unless LTO will build a toll booth-like something which I have no idea of its purpose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by lancy09 View Post
    Ano ba purpose ng LTO RFID? The least I could think of is traffic authorities will be issued a handheld device to easily verify vehicle’s registration details. RFID then should be installed either left or right of the windshield for easy access. It’s ridiculuous to install it at the middle unless LTO will build a toll booth-like something which I have no idea of its purpose.

This was supposed to a companion identifier with the barcode printed on the plate number. They "were" supposed to equip enforcers with some form of scanners, but this system was with the previous "group" subcontracted by the LTO when the plates were also supplied from Norway (I think) and not locally manufactured (which was placed under TRO causing the whole plate debacle). The IT company was also "booted" out for irregularities in their contract being repeatedly extended with no bidding.

So... we don't know anymore if it serves any purpose.

Do the newer plates have the barcode? The plate we got for my dad's DMAX now has a QR CODE. So I don't know how that works with the previous generation "new series" plates that replaced the older generation that didn't have any identifier that could be scanned. The plate on my 5 year old car doesn't have a QR Code as best I can recall.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lancy09 View Post

As usual, sa ngayon walang silbi ang LTO RFID sticker na yan.

Display lang.

Walang mga scanners ang mga hinayupak.

Dati ang singil ng LTO diyan sa sticker eh 350 pesos.

So kung 350 pesos pa rin yan ngayon, ang silbi niyan sa LTO eh mas marami na naman sila nakurarkot sa atin.

Happy happy na naman ang LTO.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Oddly hindi na read yung AutoSweep sa left headlight ko sa TPLEX. May invalid tag na nakalagay.

Same sa entry and exit sa Pozzorubio.

Need pa ba ipa register again or something?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Oddly hindi na read yung AutoSweep sa left headlight ko sa TPLEX. May invalid tag na nakalagay.

Same sa entry and exit sa Pozzorubio.

Need pa ba ipa register again or something?
    hindi na po ata need re-registration, chances are they will replace the old rfid, need nyo lang po ulit dalhin mga documents like OR/CR, authorization letter if the car is not under your name etc. best to visit any of their kiosks ASAP. had a problem once sa EASYDRIVE, (they replaced my 1 year + old rfid free of charge).