New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 45 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Nov update - RIP Amkor on-ramp, you have served us well.

31 Dec 2020 opening for NB really looks very iffy...

This extension project will add up additional kilometers to the existing skyway stage 2. The entrance will be near Susana Heights Muntinlupa City. The usual traffic along Alabang Viaduct and Skyway atgrade will be avoided once this is complete. The northbound of this project is scheduled to be completed soon. You could see slab installation on most portions.

At 6:46 you could see to your right a wide portion of property being developed (near the cemetery) and probably a toll plaza for the skyway extension entry. The Amkor on ramp nb is totally removed to make way for the skyway extension connection.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Traffic everyday approaching the Alabang flyover northbound. What is particularly annoying recently are those vehicles that tailgate (tg) ambulances. Just today, there were 2. The first one had 2 tgs & I managed to block 1. The second had this white Foton Van that I also managed to block although he tried to sqeeze in, honking his horn. This is against the law. Kapal muks talaga mga ito.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Traffic everyday approaching the Alabang flyover northbound. What is particularly annoying recently are those vehicles that tailgate (tg) ambulances. Just today, there were 2. The first one had 2 tgs & I managed to block 1. The second had this white Foton Van that I also managed to block although he tried to sqeeze in, honking his horn. This is against the law. Kapal muks talaga mga ito.
    why block?
    paraanin!
    that way, the irritating lights + siren will leave faster.

at malay natin,
    baka totoo ang emergency.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 17th, 2020 at 02:02 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    why block?
    paraanin!
    I don’t block the ambulance doc, only the tailgaters, yung bumubuntot sa ambulansya para makalusot sa traffic. I give way & let the ambulances pass all the time.
    Last edited by bloowolf; November 17th, 2020 at 02:06 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    why block?
    paraanin!

at malay natin,
    baka totoo ang emergency.
    He's blocking vehicles tailgating the ambulance not the ambulance itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    I don’t block the ambulance doc, only the tailgaters, yung bumubuntot sa ambulansya para makalusot sa traffic. I give way & let the ambulances pass all the time.
    ah, ok!
    my bad.
    i sit corrected.

yes, i am also irritated at those tailgaters. i was almost bumped by one such.
    it was night time, and the tailer was a black auv. hirap makita sa rear view and side mirrors.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last edited by absinthe; November 21st, 2020 at 01:05 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    i am wondering why they stopped it in the first place.
    ang dali naman mag-conform to IATF social distancing policy...
    unless! someone was dragging its feet in approving their applications for rfid tapal centers...
    Last edited by dr. d; November 21st, 2020 at 12:23 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Initial reports say the UB was already installed since 16 Oct and that there were no lifting activities when the accident happened. Looks like the crane was going outside the UB medians to be moved to another site when the boom tilted causing it to hit the UB.

Crane involved was used for lifting deck slabs, not for the much heavier UBs.

Gadget Addict