New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 48 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Yan ang problem sa mga nagse swerve, they encourage others to do the same, kasi nga kung magpapagulang ka lang, bukas ka pa makakarating sa paroroonan mo

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Northbound, traffic piles up all the way to Southwoods in the mornings & afternoons because of the bottleneck caused by the construction & the skyway entry point on the Alabang interchange bridge because of motorist occupying 2-3 lanes with the outer 1-2 trying to swerve into the first lane. Finally yesterday, SLEX patrol controlled those 2 lanes so those entering have to queue in the 1st lane. Compared to before where traffic is at a standstill at times, traffic is now moving albeit, at a slow pace but still moving. Sometimes, konting disiplina kailangan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Ang gugulang kasi ng ibang mga Pinoy drivers... Ang utak nila,- "Kung nasa likod ka (at kahit na mabagal ako),- maghintay ka"...

Hindi iyong mabagal ako,- sa kanan lang ako at pabayaang ang mga mabibilis ay makalusot....

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Re: S2E work stoppage...as of 09:30H ay WALA pa [Miscomm nuba yan ]

No DOLE order yet on work stoppage vs. Skyway extension project, Bello clarifies
    Published November 24, 2020 9:30am
    By JOVILAND RITA, GMA News

Labor Secretary Silvestre Bello III on Tuesday said there is no formal order yet to stop work in the Skyway extension project after the deadly accident on Saturday involving a steel girder.

Bello made the clarification amid reports of supposed work stoppage to make way for the investigation, as mentioned by Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) spokesperson Rolly Francia in a press briefing on Monday.

“Yes,” Bello said in an interview on ANC when asked if he was implying that the reports on the work stoppage are somehow inaccurate.

“As a matter of fact, I am still waiting for the report or the result of the investigation. And on the basis of the report, I will issue order,” he added.

Bello said the report from the concerned regional director and executive director of the Occupational Safety and Health Center of DOLE just reached his office Tuesday morning.

<snipped>

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    bakit yung hinuli nagooperate ng crane eh PAO lawyer nagrepresent???? Ano ba yan!!!!

Ano ito iwanan sa ere. Dapat lumabas yung project manager wag magtago. Sa sobarang takot mabash eh may pinabayaan naman.

Pabaya na nga dahil hindi sinarado kalsada.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    bakit yung hinuli nagooperate ng crane eh PAO lawyer nagrepresent???? Ano ba yan!!!!
    why not?
    eh, kung hindi niya kaya umarkila ng lawyer...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    doc naman, yung kumpanya dapat magprovide tao nila nakadisgrasya

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    why not?
    eh, kung hindi niya kaya umarkila ng lawyer...
    For the Crane Operator, it should really have been the Crane Subcon's Lawyer to handle the case for their operator since office hours naman nangyari and under their contract, not PAO. Pero mukha nga iniwan sa ere ng company yung crane driver din. Not sure if "qualified" yung operator to drive such equipment din kasi nung sinabi sa news, sabi ng driver "daw" hindi niya naiintindihan yung pinapaliwanag sa kanya which is kind of odd to me since iba qualifications mo sa ganyan crane diba? hindi basta basta? Di ka naman nagmamaneho ng van or kotse lang. Correct me if I am wrong.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Just in, iba naman ngayon: work stoppage ay dun nalang mismo sa accident site, not the entire S2E:

===

Crane operator: per check, TESDA certified

===

4 "riggers" on site: under investigation as well

===

OSH este Engr este Cong Biazon rejoinder based sa meeting kaninang umaga:

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Bello inclined to allow construction activity at Skyway extension project accident site
    Published November 26, 2020 1:02pm
    By VIRGIL LOPEZ, GMA News

Labor Secretary Silvestre Bello III said Thursday he might lift the order that stopped the construction activity in an area of the Skyway Extension Project where an accident took place last weekend.

Speaking at the Laging Handa briefing, Bello said he was inclined to approve the recommendation of the Department of Labor and Employment-National Capital Region to lift the work stoppage order against the contractor EEI Corporation.

Bello earlier reversed the decision of the DOLE-NCR to stop the construction activity in the entire Sucat Alabang Viaduct section of the Skyway Extension Project, taking into consideration the project's “utmost national importance.”

“Equally acknowledged is the fact that the suspension of said project in the unaffected areas will cause prejudice to the employees assigned/deployed thereat whose livelihood heavily depends on the said project’s continued operation,” the Labor chief’s order dated November 24 stated.

<snipped>

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

In my particular case,- SLEX (Alabang) is not an option these days....

I would take C5 Southlink and grind my way through Kaingin Rd; Or Resorts World > NAIAX and grind my way through Sucat Rd or Cavitex>Zap-Alab Rd anytime these days....