New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 44 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ibig sabihin galing doon sa ilalim ng tulay yan? Pwede na rin sila umakyat?

So aalisin na yun entry ngayon before sucat?
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I think that alabang viaduct entry ramp is the proper permanent replacement for the temporary steel ramp that they used before. No idea if the sucat entry will be removed.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Wala lang updates:

• S2E works ongoing kahit veerus, SB pile works at Alabang viaduct now. Hindi muna passable yung elevated MMDA pedestrian footbridge going to Starmall gawa pinutol putol to make for the piers.
    • Hillsborough SB off-ramp opened again as of 21 July 2020, tapos na pile boring works and 3 lanes at-grade restored pero the outermost lane meh traffic cones hanggang somewhere near PS15 ata, bago mag Alabang/South Station Exit [pero take note, iduduktong pa nila sa existing elevated section so isasara din nila yung NB / SB to "close the gap" sometime in the future]

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    UB's now sprouting at the NB segment:

PJ

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by absinthe View Post
    Wala lang updates:

• [pero take note, iduduktong pa nila sa existing elevated section so isasara din nila yung NB / SB to "close the gap" sometime in the future][/I]
    Ito na nga po - Skyway NB onramp near Amkor is temporarily closed today to give way to "close the gap"

SOMCO Twitter

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    on-ramp demolition ongoing [tiis lang po ulit sa traffic]

PJ

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Aerial view [as of yesterday 09 Sept] of the 1-lane dismantling of existing Skyway on-ramp to make way for S2E works [causing traffic, tiis2x]

PJ

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Major revision from the SMC render: the existing on-ramp near Amkor is being totally removed [I really thought the outermost lane will be retained].

So, for buses / vehicles coming from Alabang ilalim / VillarMall / SouthStation / old National HWay...Southstation onramp it is?

PJ

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by absinthe View Post
    Major revision from the SMC render: the existing on-ramp near Amkor is being totally removed [I really thought the outermost lane will be retained].

So, for buses / vehicles coming from Alabang ilalim / VillarMall / SouthStation / old National HWay...Southstation onramp it is?

PJ
    Must be bro.- else they need to go back to ZapAlab Rd East; And go onramp.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    October 2020 update from Dmitrivalencia...progressing nicely but Dec 2020 completion even just for NB segment looks out of reach ATM - dami pang need gawin. 1Q 2021 looks more like it.

===

More unibridge girders installed for the NB part of the #SkywayExtensionProject as we reach the month of October 2020. You could also see more translab installed on the nb route. A big portion of land just before filinvest exit can be seen , probably a toll plaza for the ramp entry my hunch. As for the SB alignment, some of the columns have coping beams installed particularly the one after Filinvest interchange. As for the columns you could see corbel. The amkor on ramp northbound to Skyway elevated is almost completely removed. Is a December 2020 opening doable for this northbound route? what do you think?