New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post

Also, if in fact skyway didn't yet have the right of way, how were they able to build on private property then? It doesn't add up
    i have always believed, that not a single rock shall be moved, until all rights of way have been settled.
    to remove suspicion of connivance...
    and to ensure minimized inconvenience to the public.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Attention Required! | Cloudflare

They have removed toll stops between your entry and exit. From star to skyway. So entry and exit na lang. It's a welcome development.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post

They have removed toll stops between your entry and exit. From star to skyway. So entry and exit na lang. It's a welcome development.
    Ayusin pa rin nila yun system/reader nila, dapat wala na toll plaza/barrier. Meron naman mga scanner for high speed sa abroad bakit hinde nila magawa dito?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post

I don't get this? Went home to Laguna kanina, sa toll sa Sto Tomas naman nag build up.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    pay at exit na.. so kung madaming mag exit sa Sto. Tomas.. hahaba nga pila..

South Bound lang sya.. yung north bound may toll fee pa din when you exit STAR and yung SLEX STAR connector..

Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I don't get this? Went home to Laguna kanina, sa toll sa Sto Tomas naman nag build up.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Tama ba na 264 ang toll fee from Buendia to Quezon Avenue? That means from Calamba to Buendia (Skyway on the matrix) is 260 + 264 to continue to Quezon Avenue?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Tama ba na 264 ang toll fee from Buendia to Quezon Avenue? That means from Calamba to Buendia (Skyway on the matrix) is 260 + 264 to continue to Quezon Avenue?
    Correct ka dyan. From Sucat is 118 + 264.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Yes, parang tama yan, 2 charges kasi.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    I see, thanks for the confirmation, brothers, just want to load my RFID kasi with the exact amount plus a little maintaining balance, bihira mag toll road itong sasakyan ko kasi.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Ang lapad pala nitong stage 3, sulit ang 264 dahil maluwag, lalo na kung isagad mo sa NLEX. Bukas na kaya entry ramp ng Sgt Rivera? Ito ang best entry/exit for me when I visit my siblings sa Caloocan.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast