New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 194
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,962
    #171
    traffic northbound kanina dahil sa quezon ave exit yataimg-783d32169b34376a1ce47de06d4f21fa-v.jpg

    Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,168

  3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,666
    #173
    What area to what area does this 1.2km connector cover? Didn't quite get it from the article.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,458
    #174
    From skyscrapercity thread


    Dpwh view and open street view.

    tapatalk_1792771714.jpgtapatalk_670476493.jpg

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,854
    #175
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    What area to what area does this 1.2km connector cover? Didn't quite get it from the article.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    This is what iím talking about, sa may C3 in caloocan area ito eh? Ongoing ngayon. I donít know what will it connect?

    Harborlink and SS3 perhaps?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,666
    #176
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    From skyscrapercity thread


    Dpwh view and open street view.

    tapatalk_1792771714.jpgtapatalk_670476493.jpg

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Thanks for sharing bro. So it basically extends the on-ramp from the current Quirino/SLEX intersection to Nagtahan cor. Magsaysay?

    I don't understand the need for it since it's essentially a second level above the exact same route underneath. It will clear up the traffic on the Quirino extension but will just move it to the flyover before Nagtahan bridge.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,854
    #177
    https://www.************/2021/01/smc...wGHoYw9F1U&m=1


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    836
    #178
    This is Skyway Stage 3 Section 2Aí: Tomas Claudio - PUP, Sta. Mesa connection aka "common alignment" for MVP's NLEx-SLEx Connector Road to physically connect with RSA's Skyway Stage 3 / Skyway system in general.

    As per their agreement signed during the past Administration, RSA will build this alignment and MVP will reimburse construction costs once completed.

    PS: while certified truck grade ang Connector Road, wala padin advisory if RSA will allow Class 3 to utilize Stage 3 / Skyway - if cannot be, most probably exit ang trucks sa Sta. Mesa tapos at-grade going to Quirino / SLEx na ulit.

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,458
    #179
    I think when this connector road is done...the c5 truck traffic jams will be reduced. Thats what i hope anyways.

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,413
    #180
    Quote Originally Posted by absinthe View Post
    This is Skyway Stage 3 Section 2Aí: Tomas Claudio - PUP, Sta. Mesa connection aka "common alignment" for MVP's NLEx-SLEx Connector Road to physically connect with RSA's Skyway Stage 3 / Skyway system in general.

    As per their agreement signed during the past Administration, RSA will build this alignment and MVP will reimburse construction costs once completed.

    PS: while certified truck grade ang Connector Road, wala padin advisory if RSA will allow Class 3 to utilize Stage 3 / Skyway - if cannot be, most probably exit ang trucks sa Sta. Mesa tapos at-grade going to Quirino / SLEx na ulit.
    Mahirap allow mga class 3 dahil puro overweight mga yan, unless higpitan nila.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Skyway Stage 3