New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Naalala ko lang newly signed up ako dito sa tsikot, created a thread ranting about mandatory usage of seatbelts. Sa traffic kako sa metro why mandatory to wear it.

Thread backfired to me hahaha.

Now first and last thing ko na din ito ginagawa.

Ganun din sa sasakay sa passenger seats. Si erpats matigas ulo lage ko pa papaalalahanan.

I always say na lang you don't compromise with safety.

Re: rear passengers mahirap pasunurin, dapat nga maghigpit na din.

Relatives ko from the US basta upo seatbelt pa din kahit sa rear seats.

Buti even 3rd row ng innova meron.

Pati carseats for infant/kids daw dapat paghigpitan dito.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    buti pa jeepney driver lagi activated ang seatbelt; sabitan ng braso pag nangalay kakatawag ng pasahero or liliko ^_^

3. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Isama mo na taxi, uv, fx drivers. Naka plug all the time ung belt tapos isusuot ng parang sash lang pag may potential huli lol.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrarifan View Post
    i find it funny that our lawmakers did not compel passengers at the back to wear seat belts. same thing with motorcycle passengers not required to wear helmets. gagawa din lang ng law for road safety di pa nilubos-lubos.

but at the end of the day, it is us road users who should realize that we should use these safety devices for our own good, with or without the law. mahirap na magsisi sa bandang huli.
    Most of the lawmakers sit at the back and have drivers. Why would they make law that will be used against their bad habits.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Good thing I saw this thread. I wasn't aware that seat belts must be worn when the engine is running. Good thing habit ko talaga ang mag seat belt every time kahit lilipat lang ng parking or even mag-adjust lang ng kotse sa garage.

About the rear passengers seat belts, I read somewhere that passengers at the rear who do not have seat belts on could actually put the driver and front passenger at risk during a collision.

Tapatalked

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    Good thing I saw this thread. I wasn't aware that seat belts must be worn when the engine is running. Good thing habit ko talaga ang mag seat belt every time kahit lilipat lang ng parking or even mag-adjust lang ng kotse sa garage.

About the rear passengers seat belts, I read somewhere that passengers at the rear who do not have seat belts on could actually put the driver and front passenger at risk during a collision.

Tapatalked
    akala ko ako lang. siguro dahil maaga na-imprint sa utak ko ng dad ko yung mag seat belt. but there's one instance na di nag seat belt dad ko, nag aaway sila ng mom ko that time LOL

2nd post mo bro, may video ako nakita kung ano pwede mangyari pag di nag seatbelt ang rear passengers. was too gory for my taste, though mukhang exaggerated naman.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345