New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    [QUOTE=vinj;2063619]On the other hand (for those who are on EDSA from Guadalupe to Makati), the cars coming out of Rockwell/Estrella going to the U-turn at Buendia impede traffic also. Particularly those who force the issue of trying to jump across the lanes immediately instead of "merging" lane by-lane.

That's why I'm glad someone thought of opening up that underutilized overpass to motorists going to southbound EDSA during rush hour, it eliminates that impedance and risk of accident from motorists forcing their way into the lanes.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    On the other hand (for those who are on EDSA from Guadalupe to Makati), the cars coming out of Rockwell/Estrella going to the U-turn at Buendia impede traffic also. Particularly those who force the issue of trying to jump across the lanes immediately instead of "merging" lane by-lane.

I hope something comes out of that tweet of yours. Laking sakit sa ulo talaga yang ginawa ni Eastwood for vehicles traversing C5.
    Let's hope so.

At least the MMDA has done something this year, although may sablay pa rin (Jaywalking wala ng nanghuhuli sa dating may mga nanghuhuli), they're slowly improving. MMDA App on iOS and Android is a big plus. Let's hope etong bus segregation ay hindi ningas kugon.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bawas bawasan lang ni Gonzalez kayabangang niya ok MMDA...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

Gonzalez? Or Tolentino? Parang ok naman so Gonzalez ah.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

Anyare ba? Never saw him on TV though. Puro sa Twitter lang and okay naman sya.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Rockwell to Edsa Southbound via Flyover