New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead000 View Post
    Yung mga rumble strips di pa rin naayos na naaayon sa standard. Parang trip trip lang kung gaano kataas. Example yung dyan sa may Ortigas Avenue Northbound just before Lanuza. Di mo malaman kung mag-slowdown ka ba or mag-speed up para not as jarring sa iyo at sa sasakyan mo.
    Dagdag regarding rumble strips.
    Sa may white planes ave corinthians at sa temple drive.

Minsan wiper ko napapa engage dahil sobrang jarring

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    pag daan ko kahapom, naayos na nila yan southbound exit/offramp of Filinvest,
    used this ramp yesterday too. the fresh layer of asphalt they applied recently has removed the dip.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Another segment to be aware of in the SLEX is the northbound portion after Caltex. The lane I am referring to is the 2nd from the outermost lane. This portion is so uneven, with repaired portions and some segments wavy, much like the truck lane in C5. Frequent users know why they’d avoid this segment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    I read this morning that this wall is deemed illegally erected & may soon be demolished.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    I read this morning that this wall is deemed illegally erected & may soon be demolished.

it is gaining momentum and 'popularity' .
    the radio guys report that the local government is up in arms against it. they want it demolished.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    May kumita na naman sa mini wall na yan.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I went on a trip for work to Calatagan today. Great drive. From Batulao down to the junction of Palico, the road is well paved, wide & downhill. Turn left at the junction, this is the Palico-Balayan rd. The roads are also smooth but at this point onwards, motorcycles insist on using the left lane even if you honk or flash them. Every time you get to a junction, just turn right. Easy to waze.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Mas mabilis pala yan kasi di ka dadaan ng bayan. Everytime I go to calatagan, I turn right at palico and pass thru Lian town proper, wala lang, nakasanayan lang. Anyway, the last time I went there, wala pang Waze.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Mas mabilis pala yan kasi di ka dadaan ng bayan. Everytime I go to calatagan, I turn right at palico and pass thru Lian town proper, wala lang, nakasanayan lang. Anyway, the last time I went there, wala pang Waze.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Madugo yun. I did that before & the people I visited told me this route. Ang ganda na ng kalye.
    Sa Tagaytay-Nasugbu hiway, I saw 3 previous accidents, total wrecks. A Fortuner ma mukhang nag turn turtle at dalawang unrecognizable burned vehicles.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast