New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xycho_g View Post
    I have a question, If you already have a 4 digit number plate. example AAA 1234. What would be considered as the middle number?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by derf8666 View Post
    The car was bought and registered July 2011 but the plate ends in 1. Does that mean it is already late for registration? I have been getting mixed answers. Some say it is not late yet and that we only have to extend the registration this July 2014 to next January 2015. But some say that it is already late since I should have registered it last January 2014, even if the 3 years registration has yet to lapse until July 2014. What is the real score? Any authoritative answers? Your replies will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Summary:

Car bought/registered July 2011
    Plate ends in 1

When is the need to register?
    renew registration on january 2014.
    lookit your small plate sticker. what is the last year printed on it? renew on +1 year, on the month dictated by your last digit.

when i bought my brand new car, the little plate sticker read... 2012-13-14...
    i brought it to LTO for renewal in 2015. no additional fees. no questions asked.
    but be sure you are fully covered in the comprehensive insurances, at all times..

in years past, you can renew car registration one month ahead of schedule. but in today's LTO problems re. stickers and plates, maybe you should follow what the plate number indicates.

wow! one year old na pala itong thread na ito.. i wonder... limpak-limpak na multa ba ang inabot ni TS?
    Last edited by dr. d; August 5th, 2015 at 10:55 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Sa case namin, the vehicle was bought October 2012.

We paid for the registration for the rest of 2012 so the 3-year registration runs from 2013 to 2015. So by next year, we need to register it again.

We paid for the registration for the rest of 2012 so the 3-year registration runs from 2013 to 2015. So by next year, we need to register it again.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post

i think some casas already pro-rata the LTO fees..

Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

yes we only paid part of the 2012 vehicle registration. hindi yung buo.

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

yes we only paid part of the 2012 vehicle registration. hindi yung buo.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Question lang mga sir/madam, who is responsible for renewal of registration if the car is under a bank loan? My car is under a 3 year loan, after full payment ba I should be the one to process the LTO renewal na? Or still the bank?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by reiman13 View Post
    Question lang mga sir/madam, who is responsible for renewal of registration if the car is under a bank loan? My car is under a 3 year loan, after full payment ba I should be the one to process the LTO renewal na? Or still the bank?
    Ikaw na.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Ikaw na.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks sir.

But the original OR/CR will still be with the bank diba? Or will they immediately will release the original OR/CR to me after full payment?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Thanks sir.

But the original OR/CR will still be with the bank diba? Or will they immediately will release the original OR/CR to me after full payment?
    They should release to you the ORCR, sabay pwede mo na ipatangal yung encumbrance of the vehicle to the bank...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Thanks sir.

From experience, the bank will release the original OR/CR some time after the last payment. Mine took around three weeks.

If you don't have the original CR yet (in case renewal falls right before last payment or while bank if doing its processing), you can process the renewal with LTO using the copy that you have.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast