New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by XploY View Post
    You are guilty as sin hijo. Hayaan mo na lang na mag demanda. Pero kung nag refund ka na, eddie wow.
    no, we cannot be more popish than the Pope. he who does not sin may cast the first stone. it's the time of the year that we forgive people because we are not squeaky clean ourselves.

if you put your foot back in the path of righteousness, the law will reward you, and you won't be liable for anything.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Give the guy some slack. After all, he did listen to the wisdom of tsikoteers. Welcome to tsikot.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Give the guy some slack. After all, he did listen to the wisdom of tsikoteers. Welcome to tsikot.
    I couldn't agree more... besides he even humbly said this..."humihingi po ako paumanhin sa inyo..."
    C'mon guys, let him loose please

* kmb333 I like your attitude. hey cheer up!!!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kmb333 View Post
    Guys wala na po akong tinatago. Nag sinungaling lang ako na sa aunt ko ang kotse at issue yun sa kanya ng company car. Thats all po.
    Rehistrado at updated lahat yun.
    Naghihimutok siya dahil sinabi ko na first owner ang tita ko. Ayaw daw niya na marami na ang humawak sa oto dahil di na matetrace yung history.
    Im just trying to make a living, sideline ko po ito..
    i am curious..
    where did the buyer get the idea that he was the fourth owner, when that car was a company car as you claim?

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    Ang sinabi po ng pinagbilhan ko company car yun ng mother niya.
    Nirelay ko lang sa buyer na "aunt" ko yung owner at na company car niya yun.

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ang sinabi po ng pinagbilhan ko company car yun ng mother niya.
    Nirelay ko lang sa buyer na "aunt" ko yung owner at na company car niya yun.

So you didn't check the papers nun binili mo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Checked the papers, under sa name nung seller yung oto. Complete OR/CR, updated registration, with open deed of sale all under the name of the owner(seller)

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Checked the papers, under sa name nung seller yung oto. Complete OR/CR, updated registration, with open deed of sale all under the name of the owner(seller)

yun nga pala then why did you misrepresent that the car is owned by your aunt?

as i said, from the viewpoint of law, whatever deception or misrepresentation you made could not have possibly vitiated the buyer's consent that would justify him to have the deed of sale declared annulled or void by the court UNLESS the ONLY reason that induced him to buy the car was your misrepresentation.

simply put: THE DEED OF SALE COULD BE VALID.

now, baka nag change na yung mind mo. sabi mo earlier na mag refund ka. ano ba talaga?

you might not be legally bound to return the purchase price but it cannot detract from the fact that you lied, didn't you? I'm not a paragon of virtue, nobody is, but you have that proclivity to twist facts in order to earn a quick buck. that would not augur well for the buying public.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Atty, ang mga abogado ba hindi nag la lie or nagti twist ng facts? Heheh...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by vvti2.0 View Post
    Atty, ang mga abogado ba hindi nag la lie or nagti twist ng facts? Heheh...
    i can't speak for the others.

i've been in the government service, been holding sensitive positions, been assigned with various agencies or departments, for more than 20 years, and i had been a recipient of various awards, medals, and commendations, I MIGHT HAVE LIED, but never did i do it to earn a fast buck.

i was never indicted by the ombusman nor charged with administrative or criminal offense before it or before any court or tribunal because i milked people for their hard earned money or otherwise.

what about you?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast